Question Classes Reset

Bossnagev420

Veteran
Reaction score
Hey :smile: so everytime i make a custom class start a game then quit my class is reset is there anyway to fix it ?

thanks in advance :smile:

Slander

Redacted T6 Moderator
Reaction score
Hey :smile: so everytime i make a custom class start a game then quit my class is reset is there anyway to fix it ?

I have never really had this issue. I mean, I have an issue where if I make a class with any tacticals and restart my game, it doesn't save me the tactical grenades that I set. But I've never had an issue of my entire class resetting.

HIv5

Veteran
Reaction score

Try re-downloading redacted and redoing the steps. It could be something missing or you changed something in the settings that just re-sets the classes, level or xp. i had the same issue and tried this and it worked if not i might be something to do with your ssd or hard drive resetting it aswell or not letting it save because it thinks its a dangerous file but that usually wont happen unless your anti-virus blocks it i believe. also typing <quit> in your redacted console might affect it to.

hope this helps!

Bossnagev420

Veteran
Reaction score
Try re-downloading redacted and redoing the steps. It could be something missing or you changed something in the settings that just re-sets the classes, level or xp. i had the same issue and tried this and it worked if not i might be something to do with your ssd or hard drive resetting it aswell or not letting it save because it thinks its a dangerous file but that usually wont happen unless your anti-virus blocks it i believe. also typing <quit> in your redacted console might affect it to.

hope this helps!
ok thx i will try that <3