COD Warzone Hack! Aimbot, ESP + More!

Uninterupted

Known Member
Reaction score
Hi, i am selling a COD Warzone cheat for cheap right now
Pm me on discord if you want to buy it - Uninterupted.#1445

PM me on discord for proof of anything Such as the aimbot working, videos of me using the cheat, the wallhacks, and more!

Bambus

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
uhhh I'm pretty sure this Subforum is for CoD4: MW and not MW2019... why don't we have an MW2019 Subforum anyways? @CabCon

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
i checked for 3 minutes if there is a forum for that and honestly I just wanna die by now
Oh no :coldsweat: It's not your fault. The structure seems to be wrong if you search that long. I'll put MW2019 into Call of Duty Classics :wink:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
tbh I only checked here: Games lol
Added:
1590789608384.png

Maybe we should update that page as well. Seems to be a little bit outdated (but it's working) :wink: Do you think we would improve it by adding preview images of the game? Maybe like cards? :wink:

Bambus

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Added: View attachment 3714

Maybe we should update that page as well. Seems to be a little bit outdated (but it's working) :wink: Do you think we would improve it by adding preview images of the game? Maybe like cards? :wink:
Cards when swiping over the Games or always there? (btw I think it's funny how we ruin this guy's thread by saying stuff that doesn't belong here)