Question Concerning all sellers on CabCon, what is your opinion on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjkzylol

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
1591511675196.png

Bambus

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Only purchase from premium members via CCM, also wouldn't hurt to look around for feedback regarding the seller, see what others have to say.
Don't fall for cheap prices unless they are a reputable seller :smile:
he is very reputable xd

FrostyFN

Reaction score
That's absolute dogshit. If he does that we should make a petition to remove his thread from CCM
honestly if he does that its just selfish and immature "if i cant have it then nobody can"

mjkzylol

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Only purchase from premium members via CCM, also wouldn't hurt to look around for feedback regarding the seller, see what others have to say.
Don't fall for cheap prices unless they are a reputable seller :smile:
hes on cabcon and hes actually a very high repped seller. it sucks to see (one of the most top repped sellers) say something like this

Bambus

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
@MollyNye If you see this, instead of making everything extremely cheap, rather give all your earnings to me. I wouldn't mind.
Mine are somewhere down in the nether anyways

MollyNye

MollyNye's Recoveries
Reaction score
@MollyNye If you see this, instead of making everything extremely cheap, rather give all your earnings to me. I wouldn't mind.
Mine are somewhere down in the nether anyways
I do see this, the fact he leaked our DM's leads me to have no respect for Frosty and Mjkzy.

honestly if he does that its just selfish and immature "if i cant have it then nobody can"
By the conversation it may seem that I am doing for myself but I am not. And I don't care if you don't believe me.

I did this for the support over COVID-19 and I am more then ever grateful for all my clients that have purchased a service from me. Those that have will be rewarded in the future. I am now more then ever motivated into making my prices lower for people that are still having financial issues.

Think about how easy it is for us service sellers, it isn't hard. You need to face the fact that this can happen at anytime. There will always, I mean always be somebody else selling the same type of services for a lower price. From the sounds of you, you can't seem to accept that.

The only person immature here is yourself. Instead of coming up with a mature solution with me, you have shared personal DM's to everyone on CabCon in the services section.

Last edited:

FrostyFN

Reaction score
I do see this, the fact he leaked our DM's leads me to have no respect for Frosty and Mjkzy.

By the conversation it may seem that I am doing for myself but I am not. And I don't care if you don't believe me.

I did this for the support over COVID-19 and I am more then ever grateful for all my clients that have purchased a service from me. Those that have will be rewarded in the future. I am now more then ever motivated into making my prices lower for people that are still having financial issues.

Think about how easy it is for us service sellers, it isn't hard. You need to face the fact that this can happen at anytime. There will always, I mean always be somebody else selling the same type of services for a lower price. From the sounds of you, you can't seem to accept that.

The only person immature here is yourself. Instead of coming up with a mature solution with me, you have shared personal DM's to everyone on CabCon in the services section.
"So Ruin it for others?"

"Yeah"

mjkzylol

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score

I understand you want to make it lower, thats fine. I totally understand. Here's the problem - you weren't just trying to lower the prices, you were trying to make them so cheap that no one at all can benefit. You wanted to make everything $1 no matter what. And, $3.75 really isn't that much to some people. So, that for them is easy to buy. For others it may be, and for that reason, we do free giveaways and tournaments. I leaked our DMs because if you were going to do something, I was not going to sit aside while you ruin the chance for everyone else.

My partner and I have stuff we have to pay for to. We invested about $100-125 total into this modding service. (CabCon premium, giving away BO3 keys, buying the menu, etc). Most of the money we make always goes right back into our community, buyer or not. We look into CabCon as a chance to have fun, make money for us to support our personal lifes and our families, and to give back to people who don't have money.

Just saying, we also put hours into this. We sit down and put our time to make sure people get what they pay for.

So before you want to say you have no respect for frosty or I, think about what we are doing and what we all do as a community together.

MollyNye

MollyNye's Recoveries
Reaction score
"So Ruin it for others?"

"Yeah"
If you believe so. I don't. This is an opportunity to do better for customers facing this pandemic. If you don't believe so, take it up with the Head of CabCon :wink:

mjkzylol

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
If you believe so. I don't. This is an opportunity to do better for customers facing this pandemic. If you don't believe so, take it up with the Head of CabCon :wink:
Im just saying, not everyone has these finanical problems. I feel you are only focusing them and trying to use them as a excuse to ruin the chance of other people making money. We understand they do and thats why we still give free things to people every single day.

MollyNye

MollyNye's Recoveries
Reaction score
I understand you want to make it lower, thats fine. I totally understand. Here's the problem - you weren't just trying to lower the prices, you were trying to make them so cheap that no one at all can benefit. You wanted to make everything $1 no matter what. And, $3.75 really isn't that much to some people. So, that for them is easy to buy. For others it may be, and for that reason, we do free giveaways and tournaments. I leaked our DMs because if you were going to do something, I was not going to sit aside while you ruin the chance for everyone else.

My partner and I have stuff we have to pay for to. We invested about $100-125 total into this modding service. (CabCon premium, giving away BO3 keys, buying the menu, etc). Most of the money we make always goes right back into our community, buyer or not. We look into CabCon as a chance to have fun, make money for us to support our personal lifes and our families, and to give back to people who don't have money.

Just saying, we also put hours into this. We sit down and put our time to make sure people get what they pay for.

So before you want to say you have no respect for frosty or I, think about what we are doing and what we all do as a community together.

Im just saying, not everyone has these finanical problems. I feel you are only focusing them and trying to use them as a excuse to ruin the chance of other people making money. We understand they do and thats why we still give free things to people every single day.
Yes everything for a dollar, maybe two dollars for Cryptokeys but that's the only exception.

Considering everything you said plus electric and bandwidth rates combined. It is still is a profitable service at dollar rates (in the long run, dependent on quantity of clients/customers)

As for time? I have no idea why you are spending hours, it only takes me three or five minutes of me actually being at the computer. I will obviously not give out my methods but there are ways you can give out these services "automatically"

You have some good points. Regardless, it's too late. I still don't have respect for you guys. I do however appreciate your mature response compared to Frosty's. You will have to take this up with the Head people of CabCon Modding. Sorry guys.

"That's just how the cookies be crumblin these days:wink:"

Last edited:

mjkzylol

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Yes everything for a dollar, maybe two dollars for Cryptokeys but that's the only exception.

Considering everything you said plus electric and bandwidth rates combined. It is still is a profitable service at dollar rates (in the long run, dependent on quantity of clients/customers)

As for time? I have no idea why you are spending hours, it only takes me three or five minutes of me actually being at the computer. I will obviously not give out my methods but there are ways you can give out these services "automatically"

You have some good points. Regardless, it's too late. I still don't have respect for you guys. I do however appreciate your mature response compared to Frosty's. You will have to take this up with the Head people of CabCon Modding. Sorry guys.

"That's just how the cookies be crumblin these days:wink:"
theres no reason to take this up with the Head people - theres a simple solution. If you want to make everything cheap and ruin everyone else's prices, then just leave the community. Simple. Or stop selling.

It became a problem when you said you wouldn't care if you ruined the market. I think its just bullshit.

There are people who actually enjoy selling on here and want this to go on for a while. We shouldn't be talking about the long run. Wanna know why? Because there will be none if I have to really keep fighting this.

I will do whatever I have to do to make sure you do not ruin this chance and fun for other people. I enjoy this. FROSTY enjoys this. I'm sure as hell other sellers enjoy it too.

Last edited:

mjkzylol

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
And Molly, I said I put hours into me making sure everything is going good, everything is functional, and that problems like this don't exist.

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score
I’m closing this thread, considering the issue is between sellers and prices.
If any of you want to consult a staff member, feel free to private message us.
Discuss the issue in a private chat between yourselves, keep in mind there is NO price limit on CCM, if a seller decides to lower their price OR give away services for free, that’s their choice, welcome to the business world.
Thread closed:

Status
Not open for further replies.