Console Category and Threads::

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey CCM,
Just asking Admins/CabCon, if we could add a console section of the forums including the following:
Category:
Playstation
Xbox

Sub-Category:
PS3
PS4
Xbox 369, I mean 360
Xbox ****.... One**

Forums within those:
Modding
Glitching
Shops (premium and modders/trusted (I'll beg for that later) only perhaps)
Help/Q&A
CFW support (Xbox 369/PS3)
Anything else.

Just a cool thought, because I'd like to make a few PS3 CFW tutorials (modded avatars, modded comments, custom cold boot/song,
Etc)

Cheers

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
I will think about it :grinning: But I think we can do it of course. :smile: Also what do you think which games we need also on cabconmodding.com?

Blaziken

Veteran
Reaction score
I will think about it :grinning: But I think we can do it of course. :smile: Also what do you think which games we need also on cabconmodding.com?
Eh, I know I'm the one that didn't start the thread, but games we could add could be Fallout, Elder Scrolls Series (Reason being is that Bethesda encourages modding on their games) , Pokemon even?(ROM Hacks are fun to mess with.) I'm sorry those are the three I could come up with off the top of my head.

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Depends if you want CoD/Console [PC included] modding or want to move to MPGH type forum with all the games.

I think just CoD, Battlefield and any games with a diverse (large amount) of modding tools and coding stuff, much like Black Ops II