Release CSGO Planet Cheats Leak

swoon

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Reaction score
Note: This is NOT my leak, I got it from a few old friends, and here's a bit more about myself, they ****ed me over. So here is a perfect song. Note: Planet Cheats is a great company, how ever DO NOT BUY PRODUCTS from them. Their cheat loader is infected. Also... Speaking about that, the dll is safe of course, I would recommend finding another injector of some sort. Just to be safe, how ever... I'm uploading the original one in the rar (note I am not sure if it's clean or not due to it not being my leak, also use this at your own risk)

A clip of Ikraos Full is right here,

Also... I don't even know if this DLL still works. Test it on bots, if you use it online, please PLEASE PLEASE use it on a new account (like russian, since keys on
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
are really cheap)

God

Skiddy
Reaction score
only if i wasn't banned from using 1337 hax...

well, this wouldn't help either

o wel

swoon

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Reaction score
You know that CSGO have Overwatch in their ranked system I would only try to play legit. :grinning:
Depends. Only if you do it on comp. Other than that you're good. Just keep in mind with anti cheats and it maybe detected or it may not. You can play with bots and you'll be fine.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Depends. Only if you do it on comp. Other than that you're good. Just keep in mind with anti cheats and it maybe detected or it may not. You can play with bots and you'll be fine.
Yeah, that's right :y:

Inactive Account

Old CCM Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The csgo cheat are cool, but use it online = instant ban , ton consequence, it's until xD
#MattBuy13xCSGO :smile:

God

Skiddy
Reaction score
Cheat still works... i don't suggest using it because its pretty bad and detected (most likely), but still works
376aba4b826d4fb2834b178851e85f47.png