Outdated Darling v1 rgh offhost ported to bo2 Offhostkick and migrate

YoungRedd100

Reaction score
Ninja lifetime why would I cry about it lmao. Better than that anyways. ur a fraud and a fake. Download links are fake. Posted that so people don’t waste their time with your lies.

rainreach

Reaction score
Seems to be working for everyone else rme version probably isn’t working for you bec it’s patched for your stealth server no clue why you are upset on a free menu
Ninja lifetime why would I cry about it lmao. Better than that anyways. ur a fraud and a fake. Download links are fake. Posted that so people don’t waste their time with your lies. Just so you know I like dick in the ass

Attachments

• IMG_0470.jpeg
    IMG_0470.jpeg
    659 KB · Views: 14

rainreach

Reaction score
Ninja lifetime why would I cry about it lmao. Better than that anyways. ur a fraud and a fake. Download links are fake. Posted that so people don’t waste their time with your lies.
So you made an account on Monday just to **** post just to waste my time and ya time commenting on this post do me favor save ya breath for not talking crap and self ya breath when you hang ya self thank you for the feedback when you are the only person having injection issues