Release DevilEye COD: Black ops 4 hack Aimbot | Esp | No fps drop | Private | Limited Slots

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
@CabCon and you stop me from reselling and replace someone else because my prices are too high? Mhm.

@Harry
There was an active premium subscription running while the thread was created. He is absolutely allowed to create the thread.

We have completely stopped working with these kind of resellers.

swoon

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Reaction score
There was an active premium subscription running while the thread was created. He is absolutely allowed to create the thread.

We have completely stopped working with these kind of resellers.
I also had premium.

ShowTime

Known Member
Reaction score
Hy not a cheat for BO4 has a video only pictures I can do that with a good program because I don't have to be a professional. Maybe add a video where you can see how it is, the cheat menu, for example he offers here and then for the price of $ 49 a month that's $ 588 for a year. I paid € 179.95 and got all regular cheats and future ones for lifetime for all cod parts and there are other game titles as well ! So a joke is what you are offering here! @CabCon Sorry for This !

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Hy not a cheat for BO4 has a video only pictures I can do that with a good program because I don't have to be a professional. Maybe add a video where you can see how it is, the cheat menu, for example he offers here and then for the price of $ 49 a month that's $ 588 for a year. I paid € 179.95 and got all regular cheats and future ones for lifetime for all cod parts and there are other game titles as well ! So a joke is what you are offering here! @CabCon Sorry for This !
You don't have to be sorry. Thanks for sharing this information! :smile: If you like share the 'cheat' in your comment that people won't buy it overpriced! :smile:

Worko

Reaction score
I want to buy buy I have only 20€ can you accept me on discord for trad plz