Release [DEX & CEX Cobra] SPRX FR & ENG The Galerium v2.6 + Website & Forum by Dylan57richem

cra1zygamer

Reaction score
looks awesome but it wont open the menu rebug dex push r1 and right and doesnt open anythink opens the menu with the 2 r3 been pushed pls advise thx

Dylan57richem

Veteran
Reaction score
looks awesome but it wont open the menu rebug dex push r1 and right and doesnt open anythink opens the menu with the 2 r3 been pushed pls advise thx
Install PKG and install EBOOT / ModManager and Galerium Normal. Also, check first post, you can see one spoiler "Frequently questions" with recommend configuration / debug settings

cra1zygamer

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for the quick response I can get it open on cex cobra ferrox cfw but rebug im still battling I have checked the spoiler this is maybe where I'm confused at what this means Release Check mode in Release Mode
Thanks for the patience and help

Dylan57richem

Veteran
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for the quick response I can get it open on cex cobra ferrox cfw but rebug im still battling I have checked the spoiler this is maybe where I'm confused at what this means Release Check mode in Release Mode
Thanks for the patience and help
It's in Debug Settings (down of settings) you must configure few debug settings like spoiler if you have CFW Rebug

suckmyduck

Reaction score
This is way cool, I had version 2.5.1 and it worked good, but started randomly getting "ERROR CONTENT ENUMERATION" error and can't load and I can't bare to keep doing prolog everytime I just want to play in story mode for fun.

So I put this Version 2.6 in hopes something would be different in the SPRX or EBOOT or something, same issue but (cooler menu add ons) like fire breath I notice and player height. I can't seem to find any fix for this, finding a smaller SPRX is the fix?

Thanks guys for this free menu, alot of fun. Even though im banned now online ha ha. oops.

Dylan57richem

Veteran
Reaction score
This is way cool, I had version 2.5.1 and it worked good, but started randomly getting "ERROR CONTENT ENUMERATION" error and can't load and I can't bare to keep doing prolog everytime I just want to play in story mode for fun.

So I put this Version 2.6 in hopes something would be different in the SPRX or EBOOT or something, same issue but (cooler menu add ons) like fire breath I notice and player height. I can't seem to find any fix for this, finding a smaller SPRX is the fix?

Thanks guys for this free menu, alot of fun. Even though im banned now online ha ha. oops.
Try with Normal version and not Fun version. And use the rpf into PKG (DarkManager)

Dylan57richem

Veteran
Reaction score
Is there a blus version or do i have to reright it to blus because i cant do the the reright thing
Sorry for the late answer, it's not compatible with BLUS or BLJM. But you can convert your BLUS game to BLES (and you don't will lose the english if it's the problem) some tutos exists on internet. And no you can't just resign my sprx to BLUS because many functions used by the sprx called 'natives' is provided by gta5 and hash of every native can be different in function of BLUS / BLES / BLJM

RaphaelDeLaGhetto

Reaction score
Try with Normal version and not Fun version. And use the rpf into PKG (DarkManager)
Hey,

i had the same issue, I cant save and had to play the Intro again and again, is there a fix?
I tried the normal not the Fun Mode same issue..
Pls HELP!!!!

thx
Greetz from Berlin