Tutorial ERROR : COULD NOT READ FASTFILE FOR ZM_...(SOLUTION)

DID THIS HELP YOU?

• YES

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • NO

Votes: 20 71.4%

• Total voters

pedriolo

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Well here i will help you solve the problem that doesn't let you load a map and gives the error could not read fastfile for zm_...

1-It is simple , first go to the folder where you have installed black ops 3
2017-07-08.png

2-Select usermaps ( it is the folder with all your custom maps)
2017-07-08 (1).png

3-Now select the map that doesn't work for you (in my case mcdonalds)
2017-07-08 (2).png

4- You should see a ton of .xpak and .ff files,aswell as a folder called snd and some png , then you have to create a folder called zone and drago all the files (snd folder, .xpak and .ff files and the png) , you should now have this route above

c:/call of duty black ops 3/usermaps/zm_theusermapyouarefixing/zone/(and inside zone all the .xpak files, the .ff files the snd folder and 2 png)

It can be a bit different for example D: instead of C: but you need all the files in the map that you can't play inside a folder called zone inside zm_themapyouarefixing
in my case it would be :

I acces black ops 3 , then usermaps then the zm map i fixed , and inside that zm map i should see a zone folder instead of xpak and ff files aswell as snd foler and 2 png

LordDrakhoul

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Actually this worked perfectly. I literally had this same issue with the McDonald's map. Took me less than a minute to perform this fix and now the map loads.

Thank you @pedriolo

globzski

Reaction score
Followed all instructions to the dot and i'm still getting these errors on 95% of the 20 maps i downloaded. Some will work but some wont. I also tried manually installing maps and using steam workshop to install maps, i tried clearing steam download cache, checking black ops 3 game integrity, reinstalling the game (twice). I also tried adding the folder usermaps and adding the maps in there straight from the zip file, i tried moving all files to a zone folder and moving them in a folder called zm_#### which i found in the workshop file. I tried changing my settings, updating every single driver, and i also tried playing in single player and co-op, changing it to ranked/unranked. It also had nothing to do with the common zone error that everyone else was getting which required having the correct language files, but this didn't apply to me because all the maps were in English and my language was set to English. nothing seems to be working and i have been getting this error for the past two days now and it's making me want to tear my hair out because there seems to be no fix!

Here is an error i receive (using the rust map as an example, but this occurs on almost every map)
lid line in playlist 10 Error: line 1685: Invalid line in playlist 20 Error: line 1686: Invalid line in playlist 20 Error: line 1704: Invalid line in playlist 21 Error: line 1705: Invalid line in playlist 21 Error: line 1813: Invalid line in playlist 24 Error: line 1814: Invalid line in playlist 24 Error: line 1833: Invalid line in playlist 25 Error: line 1834: Invalid line in playlist 25 Error: line 2890: Invalid line in playlist 104 Error: line 2891: Invalid line in playlist 104 Error: line 2916: Invalid line in playlist 105 Error: line 2917: Invalid line in playlist 105 Setting up gametype Classic (running script zclassic) Setting up rules for the 'Shadows of Evil' category Setting up gametype Classic (running script zclassic) Setting up rules for the 'Shadows of Evil' category Error: Could not find fx "_t6/impacts/fx_flesh_hit_neck_fatal". Error: Could not find fx "_t6/misc/fx_ui_flagbase_pmc". Error: Could not find fx "_t6/weapon/riotshield/fx_riotshield_depoly_dust". Error: Could not find fx "_t6/weapon/riotshield/fx_riotshield_depoly_lights". Error: Could not find fx "killstreaks/fx_heli_chaff". Error: Could not find fx "lensflares/fx_lensflare_sniper_glint". Error: Could not find fx "player/fx_plyr_clone_reaper_appear". Error: Could not find fx "player/fx_plyr_clone_reaper_orb". Error: Could not find fx "player/fx_plyr_clone_vanish". Error: Could not find fx "player/fx_plyr_flashback_trail_impact". Error: Could not find fx "player/fx_plyr_rejack_light". Error: Could not find fx "player/fx_plyr_revive". Error: Could not find fx "player/fx_plyr_revive_demat". Error: Could not find fx "vehicle/fx_quadtank_airburst". Error: Could not find fx "vehicle/fx_quadtank_airburst_ground". Error: Could not find fx "weapon/fx_betty_light_blue". Error: Could not find fx "weapon/fx_betty_light_orng". Error: Could not find fx "weapon/fx_hero_pineapple_trail_blue". Error: Could not find fx "weapon/fx_hero_pineapple_trail_orng". Error: Could not find fx "animals/fx_bio_direwolf_eyes". Error: Could not find fx "dlc1/castle/fx_mech_dmg_armor". Error: Could not find fx "dlc1/castle/fx_mech_dmg_armor_face". Error: Could not find fx "dlc1/castle/fx_mech_dmg_body_light". Error: Could not find fx "dlc1/castle/fx_mech_dmg_knee_sparks". Error: Could not find fx "dlc1/castle/fx_mech_dmg_sparks". Error: Could not find fx "dlc1/castle/fx_mech_foot_step". Error: Could not find fx "dlc1/castle/fx_mech_foot_step_steam". Error: Could not find fx "dlc1/castle/fx_mech_head_light". Error: Could not find fx "dlc1/castle/fx_mech_light_dmg". Error: Could not find fx "dlc1/castle/fx_mech_wpn_flamethrower". Error: Could not find fx "dlc1/castle/fx_wpn_115_muz". Error: Could not find fx "dlc2/island/fx_spores_cloud_ambient_lrg". Error: Could not find fx "dlc2/island/fx_spores_cloud_ambient_md". Error: Could not find fx "dlc2/island/fx_spores_cloud_ambient_sm". Error: Could not find fx "dlc2/island/fx_thrash_chest_mouth_drool_1p". Error: Could not find fx "dlc2/island/fx_thrash_eye_glow". Error: Could not find fx "dlc2/island/fx_thrash_eye_glow_rage". Error: Could not find fx "dlc2/island/fx_thrash_pustule_burst". Error: Could not find fx "dlc2/island/fx_thrash_pustule_impact". Error: Could not find fx "dlc2/island/fx_thrash_pustule_reinflate". Error: Could not find fx "dlc2/island/fx_thrash_pustule_spore_exp". Error: Could not find fx "dlc2/island/fx_thrash_rage_gas_leg_lft". Error: Could not find fx "dlc2/island/fx_thrash_rage_gas_leg_rgt". Error: Could not find fx "dlc2/island/fx_thrash_rage_gas_torso". Error: Could not find fx "electric/fx_ability_elec_surge_short_robot". Error: Could not find fx "electric/fx_elec_warlord_damage_1". Error: Could not find fx "electric/fx_elec_warlord_damage_2". Error: Could not find fx "electric/fx_elec_warlord_lower_damage_1". Error: Could not find fx "electric/fx_elec_warlord_lower_damage_2". Error: Could not find fx "explosions/fx_exp_robot_stage3_evb". Error: Could not find fx "explosions/fx_exp_warlord_death". Error: Could not find fx "light/fx_light_body_glow_warlord". Error: Could not find fx "light/fx_light_eye_glow_warlord". Error: Could not find fx "player/fx_plyr_ability_screen_blur_overdrive". Error: Could not find fx "player/fx_plyr_flashback_trail". Error: Could not find fx "player/fx_plyr_heat_wave_distortion_volume". Error: Could not find fx "player/fx_plyr_heat_wave_distortion_volume_air". Error: Could not find fx "player/fx_plyr_shock_field". Error: Could not find fx "player/fx_plyr_shock_field_1p". Error: Could not find fx "vehicle/fx_exhaust_jetpack_warlord_juke". Error: Could not find fx "zombie/fx_margwa_head_shot_zod_zmb". Error: Could not find fx "zombie/fx_margwa_roar_purple_zod_zmb". Error: Could not find fx "zombie/fx_margwa_roar_zod_zmb". Error: Could not find fx "zombie/fx_margwa_teleport_intro_zod_zmb". Error: Could not find fx "zombie/fx_margwa_teleport_tell_zod_zmb". Error: Could not find fx "zombie/fx_margwa_teleport_travel_zod_zmb". Error: Could not find fx "zombie/fx_margwa_teleport_zod_zmb". Error: Could not find fx "zombie/fx_val_chest_burst". Error: Could not find tagfx "ability_hero_heat_wave_player_impact". Error: Could not find tagfx "gadget_flashback_3p_off". Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'frag_grenade_slaughter_slide_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'special_crossbow_dw_upgraded_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'special_crossbow_dw_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'special_crossbowlh_upgraded_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'special_crossbowlh_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'zombie_builder_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'ar_accurate_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'ar_cqb_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'ar_damage_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'ar_longburst_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'ar_marksman_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'ar_standard_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'bowie_knife_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_ar_accurate_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_ar_cqb_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_ar_damage_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_ar_longburst_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_ar_marksman_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_ar_standard_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_lmg_cqb_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_lmg_heavy_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_lmg_light_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_lmg_slowfire_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_smg_burst_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_smg_capacity_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_smg_fastfire_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_smg_standard_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_smg_versatile_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_sniper_fastbolt_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_sniper_fastsemi_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_sniper_powerbolt_zm' Error: Could not find weapon "weapon_null_mp". Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'launcher_standard_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'lmg_cqb_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'lmg_heavy_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'lmg_light_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'lmg_slowfire_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'pistol_burst_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'pistol_fullauto_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'pistol_standard_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'shotgun_fullauto_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'shotgun_precision_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'shotgun_pump_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'shotgun_semiauto_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'smg_burst_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'smg_capacity_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'smg_fastfire_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'smg_standard_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'smg_versatile_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'sniper_fastbolt_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'sniper_fastsemi_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'sniper_powerbolt_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'frag_grenade_slaughter_slide_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'zombie_builder_zm' Error: Could not find material "minimap_icon_mystery_box". Error: Could not find material "specialty_firesale_zombies". Error: Could not find material "specialty_instakill_zombies". Error: Could not find material "zom_icon_community_pot". Error: Could not find material "zom_icon_community_pot_strip". Error: Could not find material "zom_icon_player_life". Error: Could not find material "zombie_stopwatch". Error: Could not find material "zombie_stopwatch_glass". Error: Could not find material "zombie_stopwatchneedle". Error: Could not find fx "_t6/maps/zombie/fx_zmb_tanzit_upgrade". Error: Could not find fx "_t6/maps/zombie/fx_zmb_tranzit_electrap_explo". Error: Could not find fx "_t6/maps/zombie/fx_zmb_tranzit_shield_explo". Error: Could not find fx "_t6/maps/zombie/fx_zombie_bar_break". Error: Could not find fx "_t6/maps/zombie/fx_zombie_bar_break_lite". Error: Could not find fx "_t6/maps/zombie/fx_zombie_tesla_neck_spurt". Error: Could not find fx "_t6/misc/fx_zombie_cola_dtap_on". Error: Could not find fx "_t6/misc/fx_zombie_cola_jugg_on". Error: Could not find fx "_t6/misc/fx_zombie_cola_on". Error: Could not find fx "zombie/fx_dog_eyes_zmb". Error: Could not find fx "zombie/fx_dog_fire_trail_zmb". Error: Could not find fx "zombie/fx_weapon_box_marker_fl_zmb". Error: Could not find fx "zombie/fx_weapon_box_marker_zmb". Error: Could not find fx "_t6/maps/zombie/fx_mp_zombie_body_snow_falling". Error: Could not find fx "_t6/maps/zombie/fx_mp_zombie_body_water_billowing". Error: Could not find fx "_t6/maps/zombie/fx_mp_zombie_hand_snow_burst". Error: Could not find fx "_t6/maps/zombie/fx_mp_zombie_hand_water_burst". Error: Could not find fx "_t6/maps/zombie/fx_zombie_body_wtr_falling". Error: Could not find fx "dlc1/castle/fx_packapunch_castle". Error: Could not find fx "zombie/fx_val_motes_100x100". Error: Could not find weapon "smg_sten_zm". Error: Could not find weapon "smg_sten". Error: Could not find weapon "pistol_revolver38_zm". Error: Could not find weapon "pistol_revolver38". Error: Could not find weapon "launcher_lockon_zm". Error: Could not find weapon "launcher_lockon". Error: Could not find rawfile "gamedata/constbaselines/zm/bl_little_endian_core_frontend_frontend.bin". Error: Could not find structuredtable "gamedata/tables/common/mod_game_types.json". Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'frag_grenade_slaughter_slide_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'special_crossbow_dw_upgraded_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'special_crossbow_dw_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'special_crossbowlh_upgraded_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'special_crossbowlh_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'zombie_builder_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'ar_accurate_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'ar_cqb_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'ar_damage_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'ar_longburst_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'ar_marksman_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'ar_standard_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'bowie_knife_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_ar_accurate_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_ar_cqb_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_ar_damage_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_ar_longburst_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_ar_marksman_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_ar_standard_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_lmg_cqb_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_lmg_heavy_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_lmg_light_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_lmg_slowfire_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_smg_burst_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_smg_capacity_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_smg_fastfire_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_smg_standard_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_smg_versatile_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_sniper_fastbolt_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_sniper_fastsemi_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_sniper_powerbolt_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'launcher_standard_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'lmg_cqb_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'lmg_heavy_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'lmg_light_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'lmg_slowfire_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'pistol_burst_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'pistol_fullauto_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'pistol_standard_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'shotgun_fullauto_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'shotgun_precision_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'shotgun_pump_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'shotgun_semiauto_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'smg_burst_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'smg_capacity_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'smg_fastfire_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'smg_standard_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'smg_versatile_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'sniper_fastbolt_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'sniper_fastsemi_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'sniper_powerbolt_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'frag_grenade_slaughter_slide_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'zombie_builder_zm' Error: Could not find rawfile "gamedata/constbaselines/zm/bl_little_endian_core_frontend_frontend.bin". Error: Could not find material "mc/ability_clone_enemy_damage". Error: Could not find material "mc/ability_clone_ally_damage". Error: Could not find material "mc/ability_clone_enemy". Error: Could not find material "mc/ability_clone_ally". Error: Could not find material "specialty_instakill_zombies". Error: Could not find material "specialty_doublepoints_zombies". Error: Could not find material "specialty_doublepoints_zombies_blue". Error: Could not find material "specialty_firesale_zombies". Error: Could not find material "zom_icon_bonfire". Error: Could not find material "t7_hud_zm_powerup_deathmachine". Error: Could not find material "t7_zm_hd_specialty_zmblood". Error: Could not find material "specialty_giant_instakill_zombies". Error: Could not find material "specialty_giant_doublepoints_zombies". Error: Could not find material "specialty_giant_firesale_zombies". Error: Could not find material "t7_hud_zm_powerup_giant_deathmachine". Error loading fastfile 'en_zm_mw2rust': Fastfile archive checksum (0x5AFFBD78 0xCCC83871 0x205192D9 0x2AB0E985) does not match executable nor any permissible

error.png

edit 2
This worked on all the maps except for the first one i tried, which worked after i re-downloaded it. If anybody has this problem, here is your fix!

Last edited:

One True Melon

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Followed all instructions to the dot and i'm still getting these errors on 95% of the 20 maps i downloaded. Some will work but some wont. I also tried manually installing maps and using steam workshop to install maps, i tried clearing steam download cache, checking black ops 3 game integrity, reinstalling the game (twice). I also tried adding the folder usermaps and adding the maps in there straight from the zip file, i tried moving all files to a zone folder and moving them in a folder called zm_#### which i found in the workshop file. I tried changing my settings, updating every single driver, and i also tried playing in single player and co-op, changing it to ranked/unranked. It also had nothing to do with the common zone error that everyone else was getting which required having the correct language files, but this didn't apply to me because all the maps were in English and my language was set to English. nothing seems to be working and i have been getting this error for the past two days now and it's making me want to tear my hair out because there seems to be no fix!

Here is an error i receive (using the rust map as an example, but this occurs on almost every map)
lid line in playlist 10 Error: line 1685: Invalid line in playlist 20 Error: line 1686: Invalid line in playlist 20 Error: line 1704: Invalid line in playlist 21 Error: line 1705: Invalid line in playlist 21 Error: line 1813: Invalid line in playlist 24 Error: line 1814: Invalid line in playlist 24 Error: line 1833: Invalid line in playlist 25 Error: line 1834: Invalid line in playlist 25 Error: line 2890: Invalid line in playlist 104 Error: line 2891: Invalid line in playlist 104 Error: line 2916: Invalid line in playlist 105 Error: line 2917: Invalid line in playlist 105 Setting up gametype Classic (running script zclassic) Setting up rules for the 'Shadows of Evil' category Setting up gametype Classic (running script zclassic) Setting up rules for the 'Shadows of Evil' category Error: Could not find fx "_t6/impacts/fx_flesh_hit_neck_fatal". Error: Could not find fx "_t6/misc/fx_ui_flagbase_pmc". Error: Could not find fx "_t6/weapon/riotshield/fx_riotshield_depoly_dust". Error: Could not find fx "_t6/weapon/riotshield/fx_riotshield_depoly_lights". Error: Could not find fx "killstreaks/fx_heli_chaff". Error: Could not find fx "lensflares/fx_lensflare_sniper_glint". Error: Could not find fx "player/fx_plyr_clone_reaper_appear". Error: Could not find fx "player/fx_plyr_clone_reaper_orb". Error: Could not find fx "player/fx_plyr_clone_vanish". Error: Could not find fx "player/fx_plyr_flashback_trail_impact". Error: Could not find fx "player/fx_plyr_rejack_light". Error: Could not find fx "player/fx_plyr_revive". Error: Could not find fx "player/fx_plyr_revive_demat". Error: Could not find fx "vehicle/fx_quadtank_airburst". Error: Could not find fx "vehicle/fx_quadtank_airburst_ground". Error: Could not find fx "weapon/fx_betty_light_blue". Error: Could not find fx "weapon/fx_betty_light_orng". Error: Could not find fx "weapon/fx_hero_pineapple_trail_blue". Error: Could not find fx "weapon/fx_hero_pineapple_trail_orng". Error: Could not find fx "animals/fx_bio_direwolf_eyes". Error: Could not find fx "dlc1/castle/fx_mech_dmg_armor". Error: Could not find fx "dlc1/castle/fx_mech_dmg_armor_face". Error: Could not find fx "dlc1/castle/fx_mech_dmg_body_light". Error: Could not find fx "dlc1/castle/fx_mech_dmg_knee_sparks". Error: Could not find fx "dlc1/castle/fx_mech_dmg_sparks". Error: Could not find fx "dlc1/castle/fx_mech_foot_step". Error: Could not find fx "dlc1/castle/fx_mech_foot_step_steam". Error: Could not find fx "dlc1/castle/fx_mech_head_light". Error: Could not find fx "dlc1/castle/fx_mech_light_dmg". Error: Could not find fx "dlc1/castle/fx_mech_wpn_flamethrower". Error: Could not find fx "dlc1/castle/fx_wpn_115_muz". Error: Could not find fx "dlc2/island/fx_spores_cloud_ambient_lrg". Error: Could not find fx "dlc2/island/fx_spores_cloud_ambient_md". Error: Could not find fx "dlc2/island/fx_spores_cloud_ambient_sm". Error: Could not find fx "dlc2/island/fx_thrash_chest_mouth_drool_1p". Error: Could not find fx "dlc2/island/fx_thrash_eye_glow". Error: Could not find fx "dlc2/island/fx_thrash_eye_glow_rage". Error: Could not find fx "dlc2/island/fx_thrash_pustule_burst". Error: Could not find fx "dlc2/island/fx_thrash_pustule_impact". Error: Could not find fx "dlc2/island/fx_thrash_pustule_reinflate". Error: Could not find fx "dlc2/island/fx_thrash_pustule_spore_exp". Error: Could not find fx "dlc2/island/fx_thrash_rage_gas_leg_lft". Error: Could not find fx "dlc2/island/fx_thrash_rage_gas_leg_rgt". Error: Could not find fx "dlc2/island/fx_thrash_rage_gas_torso". Error: Could not find fx "electric/fx_ability_elec_surge_short_robot". Error: Could not find fx "electric/fx_elec_warlord_damage_1". Error: Could not find fx "electric/fx_elec_warlord_damage_2". Error: Could not find fx "electric/fx_elec_warlord_lower_damage_1". Error: Could not find fx "electric/fx_elec_warlord_lower_damage_2". Error: Could not find fx "explosions/fx_exp_robot_stage3_evb". Error: Could not find fx "explosions/fx_exp_warlord_death". Error: Could not find fx "light/fx_light_body_glow_warlord". Error: Could not find fx "light/fx_light_eye_glow_warlord". Error: Could not find fx "player/fx_plyr_ability_screen_blur_overdrive". Error: Could not find fx "player/fx_plyr_flashback_trail". Error: Could not find fx "player/fx_plyr_heat_wave_distortion_volume". Error: Could not find fx "player/fx_plyr_heat_wave_distortion_volume_air". Error: Could not find fx "player/fx_plyr_shock_field". Error: Could not find fx "player/fx_plyr_shock_field_1p". Error: Could not find fx "vehicle/fx_exhaust_jetpack_warlord_juke". Error: Could not find fx "zombie/fx_margwa_head_shot_zod_zmb". Error: Could not find fx "zombie/fx_margwa_roar_purple_zod_zmb". Error: Could not find fx "zombie/fx_margwa_roar_zod_zmb". Error: Could not find fx "zombie/fx_margwa_teleport_intro_zod_zmb". Error: Could not find fx "zombie/fx_margwa_teleport_tell_zod_zmb". Error: Could not find fx "zombie/fx_margwa_teleport_travel_zod_zmb". Error: Could not find fx "zombie/fx_margwa_teleport_zod_zmb". Error: Could not find fx "zombie/fx_val_chest_burst". Error: Could not find tagfx "ability_hero_heat_wave_player_impact". Error: Could not find tagfx "gadget_flashback_3p_off". Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'frag_grenade_slaughter_slide_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'special_crossbow_dw_upgraded_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'special_crossbow_dw_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'special_crossbowlh_upgraded_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'special_crossbowlh_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'zombie_builder_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'ar_accurate_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'ar_cqb_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'ar_damage_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'ar_longburst_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'ar_marksman_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'ar_standard_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'bowie_knife_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_ar_accurate_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_ar_cqb_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_ar_damage_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_ar_longburst_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_ar_marksman_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_ar_standard_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_lmg_cqb_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_lmg_heavy_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_lmg_light_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_lmg_slowfire_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_smg_burst_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_smg_capacity_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_smg_fastfire_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_smg_standard_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_smg_versatile_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_sniper_fastbolt_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_sniper_fastsemi_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_sniper_powerbolt_zm' Error: Could not find weapon "weapon_null_mp". Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'launcher_standard_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'lmg_cqb_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'lmg_heavy_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'lmg_light_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'lmg_slowfire_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'pistol_burst_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'pistol_fullauto_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'pistol_standard_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'shotgun_fullauto_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'shotgun_precision_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'shotgun_pump_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'shotgun_semiauto_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'smg_burst_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'smg_capacity_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'smg_fastfire_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'smg_standard_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'smg_versatile_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'sniper_fastbolt_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'sniper_fastsemi_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'sniper_powerbolt_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'frag_grenade_slaughter_slide_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'zombie_builder_zm' Error: Could not find material "minimap_icon_mystery_box". Error: Could not find material "specialty_firesale_zombies". Error: Could not find material "specialty_instakill_zombies". Error: Could not find material "zom_icon_community_pot". Error: Could not find material "zom_icon_community_pot_strip". Error: Could not find material "zom_icon_player_life". Error: Could not find material "zombie_stopwatch". Error: Could not find material "zombie_stopwatch_glass". Error: Could not find material "zombie_stopwatchneedle". Error: Could not find fx "_t6/maps/zombie/fx_zmb_tanzit_upgrade". Error: Could not find fx "_t6/maps/zombie/fx_zmb_tranzit_electrap_explo". Error: Could not find fx "_t6/maps/zombie/fx_zmb_tranzit_shield_explo". Error: Could not find fx "_t6/maps/zombie/fx_zombie_bar_break". Error: Could not find fx "_t6/maps/zombie/fx_zombie_bar_break_lite". Error: Could not find fx "_t6/maps/zombie/fx_zombie_tesla_neck_spurt". Error: Could not find fx "_t6/misc/fx_zombie_cola_dtap_on". Error: Could not find fx "_t6/misc/fx_zombie_cola_jugg_on". Error: Could not find fx "_t6/misc/fx_zombie_cola_on". Error: Could not find fx "zombie/fx_dog_eyes_zmb". Error: Could not find fx "zombie/fx_dog_fire_trail_zmb". Error: Could not find fx "zombie/fx_weapon_box_marker_fl_zmb". Error: Could not find fx "zombie/fx_weapon_box_marker_zmb". Error: Could not find fx "_t6/maps/zombie/fx_mp_zombie_body_snow_falling". Error: Could not find fx "_t6/maps/zombie/fx_mp_zombie_body_water_billowing". Error: Could not find fx "_t6/maps/zombie/fx_mp_zombie_hand_snow_burst". Error: Could not find fx "_t6/maps/zombie/fx_mp_zombie_hand_water_burst". Error: Could not find fx "_t6/maps/zombie/fx_zombie_body_wtr_falling". Error: Could not find fx "dlc1/castle/fx_packapunch_castle". Error: Could not find fx "zombie/fx_val_motes_100x100". Error: Could not find weapon "smg_sten_zm". Error: Could not find weapon "smg_sten". Error: Could not find weapon "pistol_revolver38_zm". Error: Could not find weapon "pistol_revolver38". Error: Could not find weapon "launcher_lockon_zm". Error: Could not find weapon "launcher_lockon". Error: Could not find rawfile "gamedata/constbaselines/zm/bl_little_endian_core_frontend_frontend.bin". Error: Could not find structuredtable "gamedata/tables/common/mod_game_types.json". Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'frag_grenade_slaughter_slide_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'special_crossbow_dw_upgraded_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'special_crossbow_dw_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'special_crossbowlh_upgraded_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'special_crossbowlh_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'zombie_builder_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'ar_accurate_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'ar_cqb_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'ar_damage_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'ar_longburst_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'ar_marksman_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'ar_standard_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'bowie_knife_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_ar_accurate_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_ar_cqb_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_ar_damage_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_ar_longburst_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_ar_marksman_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_ar_standard_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_lmg_cqb_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_lmg_heavy_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_lmg_light_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_lmg_slowfire_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_smg_burst_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_smg_capacity_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_smg_fastfire_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_smg_standard_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_smg_versatile_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_sniper_fastbolt_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_sniper_fastsemi_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'dualoptic_sniper_powerbolt_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'launcher_standard_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'lmg_cqb_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'lmg_heavy_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'lmg_light_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'lmg_slowfire_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'pistol_burst_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'pistol_fullauto_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'pistol_standard_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'shotgun_fullauto_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'shotgun_precision_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'shotgun_pump_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'shotgun_semiauto_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'smg_burst_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'smg_capacity_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'smg_fastfire_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'smg_standard_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'smg_versatile_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'sniper_fastbolt_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'sniper_fastsemi_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'sniper_powerbolt_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'frag_grenade_slaughter_slide_zm' Error: BG_Cache_RegisterWeapon unknown weapon 'zombie_builder_zm' Error: Could not find rawfile "gamedata/constbaselines/zm/bl_little_endian_core_frontend_frontend.bin". Error: Could not find material "mc/ability_clone_enemy_damage". Error: Could not find material "mc/ability_clone_ally_damage". Error: Could not find material "mc/ability_clone_enemy". Error: Could not find material "mc/ability_clone_ally". Error: Could not find material "specialty_instakill_zombies". Error: Could not find material "specialty_doublepoints_zombies". Error: Could not find material "specialty_doublepoints_zombies_blue". Error: Could not find material "specialty_firesale_zombies". Error: Could not find material "zom_icon_bonfire". Error: Could not find material "t7_hud_zm_powerup_deathmachine". Error: Could not find material "t7_zm_hd_specialty_zmblood". Error: Could not find material "specialty_giant_instakill_zombies". Error: Could not find material "specialty_giant_doublepoints_zombies". Error: Could not find material "specialty_giant_firesale_zombies". Error: Could not find material "t7_hud_zm_powerup_giant_deathmachine". Error loading fastfile 'en_zm_mw2rust': Fastfile archive checksum (0x5AFFBD78 0xCCC83871 0x205192D9 0x2AB0E985) does not match executable nor any permissible

error.png

edit 2
This worked on all the maps except for the first one i tried, which worked after i re-downloaded it. If anybody has this problem, here is your fix!
His links are expired where can i get it?

watty123

Reaction score
SOLUTION:

1) Update to latest fitgirl repack (v100).
2) As mentioned above, place downloaded file into c:/call of duty black ops 3/usermaps/zm_theusermapyouarefixing/zone/(and inside zone all the .xpak files, the .ff files the snd folder and 2 png)
3) IMPORTANT: Ensure the name of the "zm_theusermapyouarefixing" folder, the "zm_theusermapyouarefixing.ff" and "zm_theusermapyouarefixing.xpak" file names are all the same

Didnt bother with the zonefix solution mentioned above and working perfectly

Last edited:

cmdown91

Reaction score
SOLUTION:

2) As mentioned above, place downloaded file into c:/call of duty black ops 3/usermaps/zm_theusermapyouarefixing/zone/(and inside zone all the .xpak files, the .ff files the snd folder and 2 png)
3) IMPORTANT: Ensure the name of the "zm_theusermapyouarefixing" folder, the "zm_theusermapyouarefixing.ff" and "zm_theusermapyouarefixing.xpak" file names are all the same

Sweet making sure my folder name was the same as the file names fixed it

ElCris

Reaction score
SOLUTION:

how Update to latest fitgirl repack

PPainez

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
I do this and its not giving fastfile error but its just crashing my game after like 3 seconds of loading and black screen doesnt give errors just crashes any fixes?