GSC EVANESCENC3 - Black Ops III Menu Base (Expert)

S

SeriousHD-

Yo, havent released **** in a while and people always ask for this base for BO2, so i said **** it and made it on BO3.
I wouldnt recommend you use this base if you are new to GSC or programming, as it uses a very complex inner structure.
However, as an experienced coder, you should enjoy the structure much more than the traditional shark'esque backend because the new system I have engineered allows a client server relationship with the level, and furthermore, keeps variables to a numerical array to reduce string usage and give access to easy functions.
I have also included various functions to make the GUI as easy as possible.

Some of the features:
  1. Automatically makes pages when too many options are added
  2. Sliders make toggles easy and clean
  3. Text Sliders make option toggles easy and clean
  4. Numeric sliders give the user the ability to select many ranges of values easily
  5. Client data isn't created until needed
  6. HUD Elements are pooled, meaning you wont worry about invisible elements later
  7. Client preferences are DVAR saved, meaning they are persistent through games
  8. String usage is discouraged in the base, meaning zombies menus can become much larger than previously
Hopefully you enjoy this base, or at least, are impressed. Anyhow, this is not what I want you to expect from me in the near future, as I feel mod menus are quite out of date at this point. This is a direct port from BO2, so the total time spent fixing this up was around 2 hours.
If you enjoy my content, keep an eye out for my maps and gamemodes coming up soon.

That's it for me. If this thread feels half ass, believe me, it is, and as always, enjoy.

Video:

Download:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Yo, havent released **** in a while and people always ask for this base for BO2, so i said **** it and made it on BO3.
I wouldnt recommend you use this base if you are new to GSC or programming, as it uses a very complex inner structure.
However, as an experienced coder, you should enjoy the structure much more than the traditional shark'esque backend because the new system I have engineered allows a client server relationship with the level, and furthermore, keeps variables to a numerical array to reduce string usage and give access to easy functions.

Some of the features:
  4. Numeric sliders give the user the ability to select many ranges of values easily
  6. HUD Elements are pooled, meaning you wont worry about invisible elements later
  8. String usage is discouraged in the base, meaning zombies menus can become much larger than previously
Hopefully you enjoy this base, or at least, are impressed. Anyhow, this is not what I want you to expect from me in the near future, as I feel mod menus are quite out of date at this point. This is a direct port from BO2, so the total time spent fixing this up was around 2 hours.
If you enjoy my content, keep an eye out for my maps and gamemodes coming up soon.

That's it for me. If this thread feels half ass, believe me, it is, and as always, enjoy.

Video:

Download:
Awesome release, thank you for sharing it. :smile:

VerTical

CEO
Donator
Reaction score

Some of the features:

Video:

Download:

Very Good Job :wink:
SeriousHD

NeXus .

Reaction score
Such an amazing menu base, I'm currently working with it on my mod however their a few bugs I have found:

'Space Select V Back' arn't on the screen correctly only half the text is visible on the screen.

As well as this:
(After dieing and respawning)

Other than that you've done such a good job on this menu :grinning:.

Edit: While testing with a friend he reported that some options were showing half the time and sometimes weren't.

S

SeriousHD-

Such an amazing menu base, I'm currently working with it on my mod however their a few bugs I have found:

'Space Select V Back' arn't on the screen correctly only half the text is visible on the screen.

As well as this:
(After dieing and respawning)

Other than that you've done such a good job on this menu :grinning:.

Edit: While testing with a friend he reported that some options were showing half the time and sometimes weren't.
This was originally a BO2 Menu, so some things may be a little buggy on BO3.