Outdated F0cus v1

jcal147

Veteran
Reaction score
I am fairly new to the modding community but when you're stuck, you're stuck. I have been working on my first Black Ops 2 Zombies mod menu, F0cus v1. This project is nearing completion, yet I find myself unable to obtain the know how on a few parts of the menu. The remaining problems I have are: creating a working repap/unpap script, the ability to give other players weapons, perks, and money, and finally I need a toggle-able noclip scrpt. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you for your time and consideration.

jcal147

Veteran
Reaction score
Thank you for your help. I have been able to fix my no clip so that it is now fully functional. Despite this, I am still at a loss for the following: giving a player money, perks, and weapons. Whenever I try any of these it always says warning:you can't touch the host. ??? And as I said there is still the repap and unpap script. ???

Last edited:

DJTiddyNac

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Thank you for your help. I have been able to fix my no clip so that it is now fully functional. Despite this, I am still at a loss for the following: giving a player money, perks, and weapons. Whenever I try any of these it always says warning:you can't touch the host. ??? And as I said there is still the repap and unpap script. ???
What You Are Looking For is in loz Zombies Menu Source look for it on cabcon :smile:

Syndicate

Modder
Reaction score
if you want to be adding mods for clients, you need to add the mods to the Player Menu

jcal147

Veteran
Reaction score
I based the giving money script off of the loz menu, however, I still only got warning:you can't touch the host. Any ideas???