Question "Fastfile error" using custom maps (Cracked)

Khalinka327

Reaction score
Hi, i was trying to play some custom maps in my BO3 fit girl repack (zombies chronicles version 88.0.0.0.0) but aways that i start the game Crashes and i recieve a "fastfile error" message, i tried to use the "zone fix" Program, but without success, how can i fix this?
Screenshot:
WhatsApp Image 2020-02-10 at 11.21.13.jpeg

KeeganShaw

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
You should try updating to the latest fitgirl version V100. Unfortunately you'll have to redownload most of the game, I assume you downloaded maps on here like Town Remastered or MORI which are very recent. Older maps should still work on that version otherwise make sure your maps files are under usermaps/zm_(mapname)/zone
If the map you downloaded is a bunch of random numbers, open the workshop file in notepad and copy the FolderName ex. "zm_fluttershy" and paste it so it looks like this usermaps/zm_fluttershy/zone
You probably know some of that already but someone else might not :smile:

ksamasteer

Veteran
Reaction score
i Would upgrade to V100.
But the Gobblegum Cheat doesnt work in V100, but on v88 you can get any gobblegum For Free

leeregal

Reaction score
The zm_town map doesnt even pop up when i startup bo3 zombies i have the RELOADED version. The Giant also never works when i start it up either and i've tried both methods of applying the custom maps in the folders idk what im doing wrong. the dlc also isn't there despite all i've done to activate it. anyone able to help with any of these problems whatsoever? I cant even get to the fastfile error so ik its different