• Auto refresh the Chest and AmmoBox ESP
  • Trap ESP
    • Name
    • Distance
  • Ammo ESP
    • Name
    • Distance
Information
Menu in the works where you can set options you want to enable.

Fully Built using VMT hooks
New Font Wrapper custom made.

20 games + no ban

Instruction (How to install?)
  1. Extract folder to Desktop or fix path in bat file
  2. Run Epic launcher as admin
  3. Right Click MemeInjector. Go to Properties and select run as Admin if needed.
  4. Start game
  5. Hack!
Chams Toggle F8
ESP Toggle F9
No AIMBOT !!!

Credits
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Download
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

(Last Update 27.10.17 9:00 AM UTC+1)

Includes
Bypass + injector
DLL

Happy Hacking!​

Last edited by a moderator:

VeljaM3

Reaction score
Coming soon...
-How i see download link will we up when 1.7.3 patch get released.
:disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

Dick Longflop

Reaction score
I got banned from the newest cham hack so I'm hoping this one will be a lot safer and easier to use. I won't even need chams if it's got an esp :grinning:

PanAnon

Reaction score
Sorry, but it is not working for me. Just doing step by step like in instruction, but still not injected in game.

baby j

Reaction score
Don't get banned people. Hide your VPN. I paid for Private Internet Access (google it), but use whatever you want. Then you can experience this SICK hack. This is so ****ing cool I feel like Predator. Good on you m8 for making this.

Marc Swinther

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
@WW2 Cheat is not working correctly unless you have your game on your C: Drive.
Also, it's only esp and you show so many things in ur vid. Maybe try to say how bad the cheat is before making it so "hype"

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
@WW2 Cheat is not working correctly unless you have your game on your C: Drive.
Also, it's only esp and you show so many things in ur vid. Maybe try to say how bad the cheat is before making it so "hype"
@WW2 does YouTube videos? :wink:

Dick Longflop

Reaction score
Okay so the instructions are as clear, I was able to figure it out from previous mods but in case you have no clue how to do it here are some steps

1. Extract Folder
2. Run Epic Games Launcher as an admin (Right click on the logo it and you should see it)
3. In the folder there is a batch file, double-click it.
4. Start the game.
5. In the middle of the loading screen (Not when it's signing you in), quickly tab out the game and then run the injector as admin (right click on it again, and you can tell if it works because everything will be switched on, if it's not working, go back to step 2)
6. Make sure everything is disabled before you join a game, you do this by pressing the binds (Which have been said next to the download link)
7. Once you've loaded in, commence your trigger fest of kills, I won 2 games last night with the esp, have fun :smile:

Morggs27

Known Member
Reaction score
Just to let you know the charms dont work properly, there a bit buggy but esp works perfectly

Dick Longflop

Reaction score
Sorry, but it is not working for me. Just doing step by step like in instruction, but still not injected in game.
1. Extract Folder
2. Run Epic Games Launcher as an admin (Right click on the logo it and you should see it)
3. In the folder there is a batch file, double-click it.
4. Start the game.
5. In the middle of the loading screen (Not when it's signing you in), quickly tab out the game and then run the injector as admin (right click on it again, and you can tell if it works because everything will be switched on, if it's not working, go back to step 2)
6. Make sure everything is disabled before you join a game, you do this by pressing the binds (Which have been said next to the download link)
7. Once you've loaded in, commence your trigger fest of kills, I won 2 games last night with the esp, have fun

kingouking

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing it works very well with the new update just the chams doesn't work perfectly but we have ESP and skeleton for wallhack. THANK YOU!! :grinning:

hallo.png
hallo2.png

Last edited: