Known Member
Reaction score
E2VaWOt.png

Outdated.
Check our section for the latest hacks: Fortnite Cheats, Hacks and Mods

Preview
iuNHa20.jpg

Features
  • Aimbot (F7 to toggle Aimbot) - Currently not working. (18.10.17)
  • ESP (F9 to toggle ESP) - Currently not working. (18.10.17)
  • Chams (F8 to toggle the Chams) - Currently working. (18.10.17)
Instructions
Video Tutorial:

Written:

1. Download and extract
  2. Run Auto.bat
    Thmu6Ah.png
  3. Launch game
  4. Press enter when in loading screen!
    ErRrRQp.jpg
(If you get "FortniteClient-Win64-Shipping.exe - System error" just click ok, this error means nothing)

FAQ
Q: My game is crashing if I join a match. What can I do?
A:
Please ensure to disable all hacks in the main menu and reactivate it first in-game. If this is not working try to switch screen mode before you join a match.

Credits
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

FortHookV3.dll - XRAY20000
NoEye - Schnocker
Unbanner - lolox974
Noeye bypass for win 7 - Dazzee
Happy Hacking!

Last edited by a moderator:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
I see there is no Aimbot but on screenshot he's aiming on that guy's head, i have Aimbot+Chams+Esp in same dll.
That's why i'm asking.
Yes, there is an aimbot but unfortunately it's currently not working.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
hey guys once i got into the loading screen of joining the server, i crashed directly. any solution?
Please ensure to disable all hacks in the main menu and reactivate it first in-game. If this is not working try to switch screen mode before you join a match.

heaton

Reaction score
When i install after the bad image error i get another one for fortnite and it closes the game

jg123

Reaction score
I don't think this is IP or account related, every time I get banned I try using the unban program and it tells me I can use a new account.

However, even after doing the following I still eventually got kicked from a game:

-Changed IP
-Brand New Account
-Ran unban tool

Even playing legit I'm still getting flagged, any ideas?

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
Even playing legit I'm still getting flagged, any ideas?
Just because you're now playing legit, doesnt mean they'll just give you a second chance. In every games TOS, these are the consequences of your own actions. :smile:

Pinguh

Reaction score
When I got into the loading screen of joining the server, i crashed directly. I tried CabCon solution?
but still not working

jg123

Reaction score
Just because you're now playing legit, doesnt mean they'll just give you a second chance. In every games TOS, these are the consequences of your own actions. :grinning:
I don't think you understand what I was trying to convey, I'm trying to figure out how they're identifying me at this point, which was why I was asking for suggestions. No need to be a smarmy asshole.

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
I don't think you understand what I was trying to convey, I'm trying to figure out how they're identifying me at this point, which was why I was asking for suggestions. No need to be a smarmy asshole.
I wasn't being smart, at least in the way you're taking it. Its the battle eye system, which obviously you've been flagged in the system. I doubt you can work around this, even if you do it probably wont be for long.

jg123

Reaction score
I wasn't being smart, at least in the way you're taking it. Its the battle eye system, which obviously you've been flagged in the system. I doubt you can work around this, even if you do it probably wont be for long.
Let me ask you this, how was I flagged exactly? What are they using to identify me from other players as a cheater if I've already changed what I described in an earlier post?

I don't think you were being "smart" at all, there are ways to identify cheaters such as flagged accounts, registry settings, stray program files, mac addresses, public ip addresses, etc. What I'm trying to see is if anyone here knows what identifier they're using and how to remove it or get around it.

At the very worst case scenario I could always use a different Windows partition, get a new IP address and only use that partition for legit playing. Your posts add nothing useful.