Service Fortnite Modded Controller for Console

Lucifer

Veteran
Reaction score
Hello Users of CCM for the past 6 months I have been using this mod for Ps4 Fortnite and my account has not been banned this is a modded controller that is able to run scripts for multiple games.

It can be used for xbox360,xbox1,ps3,ps4,pc etc.

1. Price 70$ this includes shipping and handling due to the fact this works on all consoles it is more expensive
    [*]If you are interested in buying here is my paypal paypal.me/quackpackage and my cash app id $OguSuiv
    [*]After buying start a conversion with me and provide the following.
  • Proof of payment (screenshot of paypal payment or cashapp)
  • Personal info for shipping purposes (Address,Email,Name)

If you are in the need of fortnite accounts I have some in stock feel free to head over to
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
for instant delivery

Will be up soon as I record one since I am making this thread pretty late at night.

I hope you guys have a wonderful day have fun and Happy Modding

Last edited:

Kieran Hyland

Reaction score
wait so should i pay you the $70 and then you will ship me the controller or is there something im missing

Lucifer

Veteran
Reaction score
wait so should i pay you the $70 and then you will ship me the controller or is there something im missing
Its not a controller its a moddified usb connector that makes any controller modded so you can use it on cod/fornite etc it allows you to be able to run scripts. If you are interested in buying you can pay through cashapp or paypal and then send me shipping details (name address etc) must be real lol and then boom.