Frosty V3 (Leaked Source)

Harry

Software Engineer
Premium Member
HAHA
Don't sell gsc stuff :smile:, but thank you for sharing it with us :smile:
No leaks/cracked stuff? GG Rule obaining staff.

Anyway, I hate this skid too. It really shows how easy it is to mod when a 10 year old does it.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
HAHA

No leaks/cracked stuff? GG Rule obaining staff.

Anyway, I hate this skid too. It really shows how easy it is to mod when a 10 year old does it.
The rules are if here someone sell something or releases something and someones else post this here than as a leak. That not allowed.

Harry

Software Engineer
Premium Member
I

You Hate Me What Have I Done To You
Let me take a guess and say you don't know who I am just through my username 'Harry'

If you don't know me, I'm the kid who you begged for simple codes and said you'd provide me with things in return. I provided my codes, you didn't provide yours.

FrostyLobbys

Veteran
idk you
Let me take a guess and say you don't know who I am just through my username 'Harry'

If you don't know me, I'm the kid who you begged for simple codes and said you'd provide me with things in return. I provided my codes, you didn't provide yours.
idk you and never have talked to you

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member

You're a wizard harry

PS: None of those codes are his.... All he did was chnage the shaders and the title, and thats about it.

Last edited:

Harry

Software Engineer
Premium Member
You're a wizard harry

PS: None of those codes are his.... All he did was chnage the shaders and the title, and thats about it.
Yes, but this skid has menu sources and I wanted a code from a menu he has, so I contacted him and he said he'd send it to me if I sent him something (I wasn't seperate for this code BTW). I gave him my code and he didn't give me mine. I can't acted him twice. Still no code. I got it from someone else now.