Preview Frosty V3 Mod Menu For MP

FrostyLobbys

Veteran
Reaction score
I Have Started A WHILE Ago When Just Getting In GSC And Frosty V1 SUCKED - Frosty V1 Video -
Then I Have Done Frosty V2.3 Got A Little better But Still Sucked Frosty V2.3 Video -
Then Over The 3 Months My GSC Has Been getting Better And Better And I Think Frosty V3 Is Great

I Am Working Hard On Frosty V3 And Here Is A Mini Preview Of The Menu But Still A Lot To be Updated
||||I HAVE A BIG UPDATE THAT I WANT TO PREVIEW ON MY YOUTUBE BUT I NEED A RECORDER|||
||||IF YOU CAN RECORD REPLY YOUR SKYPE <3||||

Matt

Web Developer
Reaction score
I am able to record PC footage atm if you need it doing, hmu with a pm on the forums since I dont use skype.

Overall, pretty nice to see how this has developed!

God

Skiddy
Reaction score
I Have Started A WHILE Ago When Just Getting In GSC And Frosty V1 SUCKED - Frosty V1 Video -
Then I Have Done Frosty V2.3 Got A Little better But Still Sucked Frosty V2.3 Video -
Then Over The 3 Months My GSC Has Been getting Better And Better And I Think Frosty V3 Is Great

I Am Working Hard On Frosty V3 And Here Is A Mini Preview Of The Menu But Still A Lot To be Updated
||||I HAVE A BIG UPDATE THAT I WANT TO PREVIEW ON MY YOUTUBE BUT I NEED A RECORDER|||
||||IF YOU CAN RECORD REPLY YOUR SKYPE <3||||

Menu got better with the video quality :smile: XD

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
So when you gonna release elegance v3 source code for $20?
Oh wait... It's already released...

Edit- lol. Just watched the video. My menu got leeched… again