[FUN] Rap Thread

Huey Freeman

Reaction score
Continue the rap or go off track.

This post is whack, I'm on crack, and no it's not because I'm black. But in the end, I keep on forgetting what I wrote down the whole forum goes so loud, I open my mouth but the words won't come out, I'm choking how? everybody's joking now, the clock's run out, times up, over, blauw. snap back to reality oh there goes gravity, oh, he so mad but he won't give up that easy nope, he won't have it, he knows, his whole back's to these codes, he's aggravating, he knows when he goes back to this homophobe, that's when it's back back to the lab again.

(THAT WAS **** AND I SPACED OUT AND JUST THOUGHT OF EMINEM LYRICS AND TRIED TO MIX IT UP XD) Someone else start it off.

Hamza H

Trial Moderator
Reaction score
This post aint gonna be jacked cos your whacked ill get you sacked your dumb as* rhyme is nothin compared to mine your try and be lyrical im the only miracle youll never compare to mine now stay back and let me have my wine, word to my G Prolix hell hit you with liams mix.

Ill hit you with these bricks, knock your head of with sticks ill use my tricks code something.....
Continue this was all freestyle couldent think of the next part i wanted to say hehehe
@Liam @ProlixUK

Matt

Web Developer
Reaction score
Lmao, when you all see this thread you will flap it - When I back it - **** it back and double tap it, disperse two shells put it back in bags and wrap it, when it's time to bang I never flap it, when I see all of you shits (shitposting) on threads I always cap it. Huh.

(fillers too strong.)