Answered God at Gsc Needs Help with player menu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reqo Mods

Modder
Reaction score
Hello CCM the God of Gsc coding ( ME ) needs help, i tested my big ass menu online and none of my players showed in my menu please help be appreciated or even a kiss your feet?

P

Patrick

Hello CCM the God of Gsc coding ( ME ) needs help, i tested my big ass menu online and none of my players showed in my menu please help be appreciated or even a kiss your feet?
Its because you're using \n fix and you hit the string limit for 1 string.

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
a god would know how to fix.. :wink:

P!X

Head Moderator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
give some source code and maybe someone can help you :smile:

iGArabZz

Reaction score

Not so god after all!

SCP

Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
Can you maybe share your player menu script, that we can take a look into it? :grinning:

XeCrash

Veteran
Reaction score
If your menu displays the gamertag and then their verification level try removing the part that tells you their verification level and leaving just the gamertag to show up in the player menu that should fix your problem

Status
Not open for further replies.