LelPotato

Reaction score
I get an error the title is " Black Ops 2 - GSC Studio" It says "Unhandled exception has occured in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediatly." and right under that it says "Index (zero bases) must be greater then or equal to zero and less then the size of the argument list." I dont know if anyone can help me but if you can it would be appreciated Thanks For Reading.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
I get an error the title is " Black Ops 2 - GSC Studio" It says "Unhandled exception has occured in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediatly." and right under that it says "Index (zero bases) must be greater then or equal to zero and less then the size of the argument list." I dont know if anyone can help me but if you can it would be appreciated Thanks For Reading.
There are several posts around the forum with the same question, I recommend to take a look into them:
Outdated - GSC Studio "Unhandled Exception" error | CabConModding
Answered - Help needed for GSC Studio redacted | CabConModding