Tool GSC Studio - How to use it with gscr? - Tutorial

Inactive Account

Old CCM Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi CCM Comunity !
Today,I send you this post to give you informations about GSC Studio and how to use it !

Let's start :
Download GSC Studio :
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

What is GSC Studio ?
GSC Studio is an application who help you to make and inject mods menus zm/mp in BLACK OPS 2.
WBQ9PCK.png

In GSC Studio,we have the possibility to create .gsc and .gscr compiled menu.

If you compile your menu into .gsc,to inject the menu you have to :

Put the .gsc in folders :
maps/mp/gametypes/_clientids.gsc
(name your .gsc : _clientids (if not,menu don't work)
Then,follow steps :

Step 1
BDUoJui.png

Step 2
PNFjckS.png

select Steam or Redacted and GSC Studio is connected to your game !

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next,to inject the menu (.gsc and .gscr) :
Step 1
yOy4Hfk.png

Step 2
(.gsc)
wDQ8S2d.png

(.gscr)
geKjAum.png

Step 3
(.gsc)
05EjtdN.png

Select your maps/mp/gametypes/_clients.gsc folder , inject and Enjoy !
(.gscr)
cYauPLa.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click on : Add a gscr ... ,select the .gscr file , click on : Inject ... and Enjoy !

If you have any problem,send me a message or post a feedback on the post !

Have a good day and happy modding CCM Comunity !!

BaDSooD.

God

Skiddy
Reaction score
Hi CCM Comunity !
Today,I send you this post to give you informations about GSC Studio and how to use it !

Let's start :
Download GSC Studio :
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

What is GSC Studio ?
GSC Studio is an application who help you to make and inject mods menus zm/mp in BLACK OPS 2.
WBQ9PCK.png

In GSC Studio,we have the possibility to create .gsc and .gscr compiled menu.

If you compile your menu into .gsc,to inject the menu you have to :

Put the .gsc in folders :
maps/mp/gametypes/_clientids.gsc
(name your .gsc : _clientids (if not,menu don't work)
Then,follow steps :

Step 1
BDUoJui.png

Step 2
PNFjckS.png

select Steam or Redacted and GSC Studio is connected to your game !

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next,to inject the menu (.gsc and .gscr) :
Step 1
yOy4Hfk.png

Step 2
(.gsc)
wDQ8S2d.png

(.gscr)
geKjAum.png

Step 3
(.gsc)
05EjtdN.png

Select your maps/mp/gametypes/_clients.gsc folder , inject and Enjoy !
(.gscr)
cYauPLa.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click on : Add a gscr ... ,select the .gscr file , click on : Inject ... and Enjoy !

If you have any problem,send me a message or post a feedback on the post !

Have a good day and happy modding CCM Comunity !!

BaDSooD.
There's also another application called "GSC Modifier" if anyone wants to check it out :tongueclosed:

King

KingSe7en
Reaction score
hi i was trying to inject The Final Statement but its a .gsc file not gscr how do i do that and can i use steam for it??

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
hi i was trying to inject The Final Statement but its a .gsc file not gscr how do i do that and can i use steam for it??
You can't use gsc menus in the zombie mode in steam. You need to use redacted if you want to use it on the pc. :grinning:

Inactive Account

Old CCM Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Help sended on PM
And to use a .gscr menu, It's whriten on the tutorial :tonguewink:
Thank's for you question.

King

KingSe7en
Reaction score
Ok well i downloaded redacted and downloaded a .gsc menu and clicked on in inject a compiled script file... and i go into maps then gametypes and the gsc isnt in there but when i double check by opening it on my desktop it is there and when i just click maps and inject that i get the gsc'\mp\gametypes\_clientids.gsc doesnt exist in the struct, try in game ?

Inactive Account

Old CCM Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok well i downloaded redacted and downloaded a .gsc menu and clicked on in inject a compiled script file... and i go into maps then gametypes and the gsc isnt in there but when i double check by opening it on my desktop it is there and when i just click maps and inject that i get the gsc'\mp\gametypes\_clientids.gsc doesnt exist in the struct, try in game ?
mp/maps/gametypes/_clientids.gsc
try this

King

KingSe7en
Reaction score
mp/maps/gametypes/_clientids.gsc
try this
i will and this is off topic but do you know much about fourdeltaone? i installed nosteam dlc into my redacted bo2 directory and when i try load it it asks me to sign in using my fourdeltaone login details and you cant create an account with that anymore

Throwie

Veteran
Reaction score
ok just tried it out but still no luck i havent a clue what im doing wrong
Delete all of the files of your redacted directory. Then install no steam in a different folder without anything in it. Then download redacted nightly and drag it in the destination folder. (Directory)

AMBITCHOUS

Known Member
Reaction score
Why make a thread on GSC studio if all you're covering is how to inject? What about everything else? Button binds? What "//", "/* code */", etc. is used for? I know what it's used for and that it's more about GSC it's self but how are noobs going to find out the little things like that? :tonguewink:

G

Gentle

Why make a thread on GSC studio if all you're covering is how to inject? What about everything else? Button binds? What "//", "/* code */", etc. is used for? I know what it's used for and that it's more about GSC it's self but how are noobs going to find out the little things like that? :tonguewink:
So noobs know how to inject?

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
I'm getting this quesion how to use gsc studio sometimes! So this thread is helpful! Also the thinks like you said are coding side thinks, they are not just for gsc studio! :smile: If you want to take a look or make some tutorials to help new coders out, feel free to create a thread here: Tutorial Section | CabConModding

Have a nice day!
CabCon.