Release H1Z1: King of the Kill Premium Hack OmdisCheats Undetected

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
today I would love to share this awesome H1Z1 hack with you. It's developed by
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Preview

Features
- Player ESP
- Vehicle ESP
- Weapon ESP
- Ammo ESP
-Loot ESP
- Explosive ESP

- Aimbot
- Aim Key
- Smooth
- Aim Radius
- Head
- Bottom Spine

Credits

Download

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Well, I wouldn't full out call it a scam if you can't back it up.
Look like a scam not a mode
It's totally not a scam (I would never post a cheat/(-provider), if I didn't use the service by my own before). The creators are giving very high quality support and if there are any issues they will give you the 'lost' time back with some extra time. :y:

computeur

Known Member
Reaction score
It's totally not a scam (I would never post a cheat/(-provider), if I didn't use the service by my own before). The creators are giving very high quality support and if there are any issues they will give you the 'lost' time back with some extra time. :y:

$120 USD the mod, I haven't other words... There is only the name: thief that comes out of my keyboard

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
$120 USD the mod, I haven't other words... There is only the name: thief that comes out of my keyboard
Wrong. People are allowed to charge what they want on their own products. Just because you believe it's too much doesn't mean it's a scam. As long as the creator is giving what is promised, it's no scam.

computeur

Known Member
Reaction score
Wrong. People are allowed to charge what they want on their own products. Just because you believe it's too much doesn't mean it's a scam. As long as the creator is giving what is promised, it's no scam.
If I sell to my neighbor a car for 200 000 € which is worth only 40 000 €, I'm a theft
It's the same here

it's my last answer, this mod and your opinion don't interest me

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
If I sell to my neighbor a car for 200 000 € which is worth only 40 000 €, I'm a theft
It's the same here

it's my last answer, this mod and your opinion don't interest me
No its not. You didn't make the car lol... so this isn't something he picked up from the store and is re-selling. He's selling his OWN PRODUCT at his OWN PRICE.