Hello everybody

kjames6995

Veteran
Reaction score
Hi everyone im new to the site iv been having a good look around and seem to be a very impressed with how nice and friendly the community is on here. Im not new to modding well i am to black ops pc modding, I used to mod alot of games on the xbox 360 which was fun games like Grand theft auto IV & V Cod, red dead redemption iv been apart of a few modding sites but drifted off them due to how boring they have gotten or just rude staff and memebers on them. I found this site looking for black ops 3 pc mods which i have not been disappointed they have been so much fun to play with.
7UhNPcC.png

VerTical

CEO
Donator
Reaction score
Hi Kjames Welcome To CabConModding Thank you for Join Us :grinning:
If you need Help can Ask the Support/Admin or me :smile:

and have a Good Day :wink:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Hi everyone im new to the site iv been having a good look around and seem to be a very impressed with how nice and friendly the community is on here. Im not new to modding well i am to black ops pc modding, I used to mod alot of games on the xbox 360 which was fun games like Grand theft auto IV & V Cod, red dead redemption iv been apart of a few modding sites but drifted off them due to how boring they have gotten or just rude staff and memebers on them. I found this site looking for black ops 3 pc mods which i have not been disappointed they have been so much fun to play with.
7UhNPcC.png
Welcome here on cabconmodding! :smile: Awesome to see some modders who want to work with black ops 3!

Also If you have any question don't hesitate to ask :wink:

Best regards,
CabCon.