Hello everyone.

swoon

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well. Here is a little about myself. I am a programmer, with languages known C++, VB, c#, lua, and learning PHP right now. I am the owner of
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
I look forward to share some of my free releases with you guys, and RTM tools that I have for console (Note
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
is for PC Cheaters as we are working on many different games, for example the CoD series and other source games, like CSGO and CSS for example) I'll also be releasing free source code, you guys can use with IDA's and others to help you guys learn programming for yourself, or if you already know maybe some IDA's of the certain games I release it come useful for you as long as other tools.

Well, maybe that shows what I will do on CabCon Modding's site. The "real" about myself, well. I'm an outdoors person, love it outside, hunting, 4 wheeling, etc... Traveling is great as well, visiting other countries as in Estonia etc... I'll end it there, than you're not reading an auto biography of 100% of myself.

Thanks for reading, hope you guys have a fantastic morning, day, or night.

Matt

Web Developer
Reaction score
Hope you have a fantastic day too :smile: Welcome to CabConModding

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Welcome on cabconmodding.com! I'm happy to see you here and looking forward for some awesome work and cooperation! :peace:Enjoy your stay! :blush: