Hello it's Jarva

jarva

Reaction score
Whats up this seems like a great forum for modding call of duty games. My main interests are programming and eating :smile:. Currently I am learning C++ for the past half year, I am knowledgeable in Java and a bit in Scala and Groovy too(JVM langs).

I am hoping to have a great time here to kick start my modding career:tonguewink:. I use to have a great time during the good ole days of the PS3 cfw thanks to GeoHot also had some fun with the Xbox 360 S with the trinity board i had a CoolRunner Glitch chip and was in the process of installing DemonD which was a dual nand setup. All of this sparked my interest in programming and computer tech (even thou i loved PCs)when I was younger. I'd say those were some good times, we had some great menus. Now all I own is a 3d printer and a nice pc setup.

Specs:
I5 4600K @4.00 Ghz(Correct me if I am wrong)
16Gb DDR3 HyperX @1866Mhz
Total of 3TB HDD storage and 120 Gb of SSD storage.
MSI GTX 970 Gaming

Thank for having me :smile:

Last edited:

iGArabZz

Reaction score
Whats up this seems like a great forum for modding call of duty games. My main interests are programming and eating :smile:. Currently I am learning C++ for the past half year, I am knowledgeable in Java and a bit in Scala and Groovy too(JVM langs).

I am hoping to have a great time here to kick start my modding career:tonguewink:. I use to have a great time during the good ole days of the PS3 cfw thanks to GeoHot also had some fun with the Xbox 360 S with the trinity board i had a CoolRunner Glitch chip and was in the process of installing DemonD which was a dual nand setup. All of this sparked my interest in programming and computer tech (even thou i loved PCs)when I was younger. I'd say those were some good times, we had some great menus. Now all I own is a 3d printer and a nice pc setup.

Specs:
MSI GTX 970 Gaming

Welcome bud!

Noodles

Veteran
Reaction score

Specs:
MSI GTX 970 Gaming

Welcome Jarva, If you have any questions feel free to ask the staff members or if there is no staff members on ask someone in the shoutbox! I hope you enjoy your time here!

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score

Specs:
MSI GTX 970 Gaming

Welcome to cabconmodding.com! :grinning: Enjoy your stay!