Hey! I am a Game Developer/Gamer/Modder

Mallem

Reaction score
I am learning game development and I usually play video games to pass the time (I barely sleep) I will find myself searching the web for mods for games, updates, custom and custom levels I am in school so I don't usually get on CabConModding. I might be watching youtube while making a game or learning (falling asleep)
and I will try to help those in need (if I'm on) and if I am not on or not replying then I am either asleep, making a game or learning. This site is WONDERFUL and I hope that I can be respected and trusted. Bye

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
I am learning game development and I usually play video games to pass the time (I barely sleep) I will find myself searching the web for mods for games, updates, custom and custom levels I am in school so I don't usually get on CabConModding. I might be watching youtube while making a game or learning (falling asleep)
and I will try to help those in need (if I'm on) and if I am not on or not replying then I am either asleep, making a game or learning. This site is WONDERFUL and I hope that I can be respected and trusted. Bye
Hey there,
that's great to hear :smile: Did you already make any games? If yes, please feel free to share them!

We have some developing sections but these are quite inactive: Computer Programming

Enjoy your stay!

Mallem

Reaction score
Hey there,
that's great to hear :smile: Did you already make any games? If yes, please feel free to share them!

We have some developing sections but these are quite inactive: Computer Programming

Enjoy your stay!
Thanks so Much no I did not I tried but gave up quickly but now I am actually capable of making games they are very short but playable

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Thanks so Much no I did not I tried but gave up quickly but now I am actually capable of making games they are very short but playable
That's great to hear :smile: I can recommend to you GameMaker. Some friends of mine used it. And it seems really easy to get into :smile: