Hey I am Boboo

Boboo

Reaction score
Hey guys,

well what to say,I am Boboo,even if the name sounds a bit retardet.
Unfortanetely I am still going to school,well what would you expect from a 16 years old? -.-

At the moment I am working on my Modern Warfare 3 Bot (Tekno ofc since I am broke as ****).Well about my programming "career"... I started over with the good old Batch then went to Scala and then to C# sticked to it pretty long(I am still coding it but not on daily bases) and then I went to C++ since I wanted to go internal and now.... I am kinda sticking to C++ for quite a long time doe :smile: Additionally I am learning/practicing x86 asm since it is kind of a need for hacking :smile: (IDA Pseudocode cant help always :S)

Thats it about me basically :smile:

Feel free to ask question if you have any :wink:

@Aesir Cheats I registerd on your side too,maybe gonna apply for joining the team tho :smile:

swoon

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Unfortanetely I am still going to school,well what would you expect from a 16 years old? -.-

At the moment I am working on my Modern Warfare 3 Bot (Tekno ofc since I am broke as ****).Well about my programming "career"... I started over with the good old Batch then went to Scala and then to C# sticked to it pretty long(I am still coding it but not on daily bases) and then I went to C++ since I wanted to go internal and now.... I am kinda sticking to C++ for quite a long time doe :grinning: Additionally I am learning/practicing x86 asm since it is kind of a need for hacking :grinning: (IDA Pseudocode cant help always :S)

Thats it about me basically :grinning:

@Aesir Cheats I registerd on your side too,maybe gonna apply for joining the team tho :grinning:
I never have heard of your name ever. What country are you from? CabCon pls add country flags. I don't recall into talking too you since I've removed every cheater off of my list other then 4 of them and 3 of them are above th age of 18. Anyways, feel free to message me. I'd like to chat with you and welcome to CabCon modding. Hope to see you around. :smile:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Hey guys,

At the moment I am working on my Modern Warfare 3 Bot (Tekno ofc since I am broke as ****).Well about my programming "career"... I started over with the good old Batch then went to Scala and then to C# sticked to it pretty long(I am still coding it but not on daily bases) and then I went to C++ since I wanted to go internal and now.... I am kinda sticking to C++ for quite a long time doe :grinning: Additionally I am learning/practicing x86 asm since it is kind of a need for hacking :grinning: (IDA Pseudocode cant help always :S)

Thats it about me basically :grinning:

@Aesir Cheats I registerd on your side too,maybe gonna apply for joining the team tho :grinning:
Sounds awesome, welcome on cabconmodding! Enjoy your time!

Boboo

Reaction score
I never have heard of your name ever. What country are you from? CabCon pls add country flags. I don't recall into talking too you since I've removed every cheater off of my list other then 4 of them and 3 of them are above th age of 18. Anyways, feel free to message me. I'd like to chat with you and welcome to CabCon modding. Hope to see you around. :grinning:

Well actually I was pretty silent so far :smile:

You maybe saw the SN7313 on mpgh released by arnie12,it is me Boboo thats my first hack release ever doe ;C Currently I am just improving my private version,if you want some screenshots or a simple hvh let me know :tonguewink:

PS:It would be great if you could give me a hint about the NoSpread functions,since this is what has to be done in my hack to basically make it complete (Leaving the WritePacket hook out),I only have the dvar based pseudo nospread so far,which is pretty sad doe :expressionless: But well I have time today :smile: So I will work on it!

swoon

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well actually I was pretty silent so far :grinning:

You maybe saw the SN7313 on mpgh released by arnie12,it is me Boboo thats my first hack release ever doe ;C Currently I am just improving my private version,if you want some screenshots or a simple hvh let me know :tonguewink:

PS:It would be great if you could give me a hint about the NoSpread functions,since this is what has to be done in my hack to basically make it complete (Leaving the WritePacket hook out),I only have the dvar based pseudo nospread so far,which is pretty sad doe :expressionless: But well I have time today :grinning: So I will work on it!
MPGH is a joke. After I came here, this is by far the best community I've been in. Everyone here has intelligence, unlike MPGH. This is also a great learning website as well. As the members who upload their source will explain what they did and what the outcome comes into. I'm not really familiar with your name, don't take it personal. I just know a few guys now and that's all. I don't share source code, for many reasons. However I'll provide you shaking no spread once I finish the Tekno binary. I'd love to see a few videos of your not and pictures. I don't really play CoD8 anymore. But I made this community a promise that I'll update the cheat for the Tekno users. You can hvh anyone of them. I would prefer CabCon and if he loses, I guess I'll handle it myself :wink: I got some big plans going on with my PC the next few days. Ordered a new PC case tower, more ram so I'll be running 32gb ram, also running a 500GB SSD and a terabyte HDD. I've managed to put Windows 7 from my old laptop on it. Now I need to grab all my drivers. I'll also release a new update for steam having crash clients games. Should be fun to release to public.

Boboo

Reaction score
MPGH is a joke. After I came here, this is by far the best community I've been in. Everyone here has intelligence, unlike MPGH. This is also a great learning website as well. As the members who upload their source will explain what they did and what the outcome comes into. I'm not really familiar with your name, don't take it personal. I just know a few guys now and that's all. I don't share source code, for many reasons. However I'll provide you shaking no spread once I finish the Tekno binary. I'd love to see a few videos of your not and pictures. I don't really play CoD8 anymore. But I made this community a promise that I'll update the cheat for the Tekno users. You can hvh anyone of them. I would prefer CabCon and if he loses, I guess I'll handle it myself :wink: I got some big plans going on with my PC the next few days. Ordered a new PC case tower, more ram so I'll be running 32gb ram, also running a 500GB SSD and a terabyte HDD. I've managed to put Windows 7 from my old laptop on it. Now I need to grab all my drivers. I'll also release a new update for steam having crash clients games. Should be fun to release to public.

Hahha nice job doe,well a shaky nospread isnt the problem,just hook the WritePacket and edit the packet struct in there,this isn't such a big deal doe,actually I got some shaky nospread working but I wasnt sure if it is actually nospread or I am hitting headshots across the map because of luck ;C since it was just shaky but gonna take a deeper look now anyway :smile:

Well gonna post some video of my current bot :smile: If my shitty GPU can handle Fraps doe ;C

Since you already shared your PC specs,these are mine doe 36GB Ram 2x6core xeon @2,7ghz and some shitty nvidia quadro 2000 ;C

Well anyways gonna PM,if I cant get it done by myself anymore :smile:

And a hvh vs CabCon sounds kinda cool doe :grinning: but the thing is ;( I got no AutoWall so far ) So I am still using the CG_Trace with some increased fraction for the enemy choosing,so basciallly I based it completey on the Trace and have some minimum of fraction which has to be reached.

Aka

36iaVhZ3M.png

swoon

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lm
Hahha nice job doe,well a shaky nospread isnt the problem,just hook the WritePacket and edit the packet struct in there,this isn't such a big deal doe,actually I got some shaky nospread working but I wasnt sure if it is actually nospread or I am hitting headshots across the map because of luck ;C since it was just shaky but gonna take a deeper look now anyway :grinning:

Well gonna post some video of my current bot :grinning: If my shitty GPU can handle Fraps doe ;C

Since you already shared your PC specs,these are mine doe 36GB Ram 2x6core xeon @2,7ghz and some shitty nvidia quadro 2000 ;C

Well anyways gonna PM,if I cant get it done by myself anymore :grinning:

And a hvh vs CabCon sounds kinda cool doe :smile: but the thing is ;( I got no AutoWall so far ) So I am still using the CG_Trace with some increased fraction for the enemy choosing,so basciallly I based it completey on the Trace and have some minimum of fraction which has to be reached.

Aka

36iaVhZ3M.png
lmfao.... I can give you EO c+p source if you want. I have the CU Bot source (I don't remember the name on top of my head so... The creator I'm sorry) I also have Panda's bot source and a few other actual private sources instead of public leaked. I suppose I could provide you Aesirs source for autowall. I'll think I'm that if you want.