Discussion How do you like your women?....or men!!!

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score
Before we start, there is to be no hate here nor any immature remarks, doing so may result with a site warning.

This is also not a dicussion regarding **** related hoes, so keep your comments related to this topic in the shower room!

So, how do you like your women/or men?
When your on the look out for a she/he friend what exactly do you seek in your current/or future partner?

Mine are:

# sexy appearance, tall, straight hair and tanned skin.
# 100% loyal to me and me only.
# has interests in the same hobbies and enjoyments as myself.
# Has attitude to stand up to other hoes if they attempt to pick me up.
# clean and tidy and takes pride in herself.
# Has class and style, makes other males heads turn in public to check her out ( hehe )
# Can be trusted if left alone in a room with other males.
# 100% honest

All these factors describe my beautiful partner.

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Before we start, there is to be no hate here nor any immature remarks, doing so may result with a site warning.

This is also not a dicussion regarding **** related hoes, so keep your comments related to this topic in the shower room!

So, how do you like your women/or men?
When your on the look out for a she/he friend what exactly do you seek in your current/or future partner?

Mine are:

# sexy appearance, tall, straight hair and tanned skin.
# 100% loyal to me and me only.
# has interests in the same hobbies and enjoyments as myself.
# Has attitude to stand up to other hoes if they attempt to pick me up.
# clean and tidy and takes pride in herself.
# Has class and style, makes other males heads turn in public to check her out ( hehe )
# Can be trusted if left alone in a room with other males.
# 100% honest

All these factors describe my beautiful partner.
- Loyal & Trustworthy
- Appealing to look at, but not all about that -> Straight Hair or Wavy, but I don't really like Curly (Wavy isn't curly)
- Stand up for me and for herself
- I don't mind her interests, because I can learn and start doing more things I might not have known or originally been interested in :smile: -> Is nice to have somethings the same though to keep conversations

Last edited:

Matt

Web Developer
Reaction score
In a Girlfriend
- Small, sub 5’6 (I don’t like girls taller than me) (Jokes, but they need to be below my shoulder, I’m 6’0)
- The 1 up/1 down rule, right now we’re both the same age but if you go off school years we’re 1up/Down
-Loyal, needs to be someone I can trust. What’s a relationship without steady relations?
-Funny, honestly I couldnt Be with someone who didn’t make a bright thing out of a bad situation, the laugh at a funeral, etc
-Doesn’t cake themselves in makeup, like every girl round here is ****ing orange and it’s disgusting, if I stick my dick in who knows what colour the baby’s gonna be

In a Girl Friend (notice the space, that space is the friendzone)
-Funny, like mate I can’t associate with people who can’t make me laugh
-Has similar interests as me, I want convos to have with my mates that stay with mates
-Looks up to me like a brother, this is very big headed but someone’s gotta get what I mean

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score
- Loyal & Trustworthy
- Appealing to look at, but not all about that -> Straight Hair or Wavy, but I don't really like Curly (Wavy isn't curly)
- Stand up for me and for herself
- I don't mind her interests, because I can learn and start doing more things I might not have known or originally been interested in :smile: -> Is nice to have somethings the same though to keep conversations

In a Girlfriend
- Small, sub 5’6 (I don’t like girls taller than me) (Jokes, but they need to be below my shoulder, I’m 6’0)
- The 1 up/1 down rule, right now we’re both the same age but if you go off school years we’re 1up/Down
-Loyal, needs to be someone I can trust. What’s a relationship without steady relations?
-Funny, honestly I couldnt Be with someone who didn’t make a bright thing out of a bad situation, the laugh at a funeral, etc
-Doesn’t cake themselves in makeup, like every girl round here is ****ing orange and it’s disgusting, if I stick my dick in who knows what colour the baby’s gonna be

In a Girl Friend (notice the space, that space is the friendzone)
-Funny, like mate I can’t associate with people who can’t make me laugh
-Has similar interests as me, I want convos to have with my mates that stay with mates
-Looks up to me like a brother, this is very big headed but someone’s gotta get what I mean

:y: some good points made here gents :y:

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
- In terms of height, i don't really care either way, but id prefer shorter than me.
- Someone that agrees with at least 90% of sensitive topics (politcal views,religion, etc)
- Someone that isn't afraid to do anything or say anything that needs to be done.
- Not a modern radical feminist, that does stupid **** like
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
or
(Only read these if you never get sick to your stomach)
- Cute, prefer a brunette and white, but doesn't have to be.
- As far as body goes, not overly obese or skinny. 120-150 pound range.
- Age is important. 2 behind me is as far as ill go. Anyone older than me, will depend.

Last edited:

Freezee

Veteran
Reaction score
Well.

Height doesn't really matter to me, just as long as they are below 6.5' and above 4.9'

Age, Younger then you by 2 years or older then you by 3 years, no more, maybe less.

Someone who's loyal and sticks by your side through everything and anything.

Someone who's smart and funny.

Then for the rest of it, have to agree with my boy Darkie on this,

or

I also have to include what Matt said.

Last edited:

P!X

Head Moderator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
loyal,honest,funny
should be able talk about sensitive stuff without getting in conflict.
height doesnt matter.
for girls: not full with makeup(looking like a plastic doll)
for guys: not beign to feminine

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
- In terms of height, i don't really care either way, but id prefer shorter than me.
- Someone that agrees with at least 90% of sensitive topics (politcal views,religion, etc)
- Someone that isn't afraid to do anything or say anything that needs to be done.
or
- Age is important. 2 behind me is as far as ill go. Anyone older than me, will depend.
Oh f*cking political and cultural opinions, f*ck yes. You know how many dumb f*cking b*tches are at my school are like "You're a racist because you support Trump"... "Why's that"... *Walks away*

Christien

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
I like my girls thick :3 and I want them to be nice, loyal to me and not flirt with other people, and a girl who takes herself seriously. :smile:

Carebear

Veteran
Reaction score
I'm a female... I know a shocker.
To be honest I just love a guy who can make me happy even in the worst places..
I love a guy who can make you embarrassed in public but in a good way.
I don't care to much on looks, "but" if you are semi attractive thats good:smile:
Just overall funny, smart, and always finding new ways to make you excited.
Most weirdo guys will be like what do you prefer in size of the junk... tbh I think any girl who makes this a priority in a guy is ****ing stupid. So it doesn't matter.

oudebelle

Reaction score
I really really adore motorcycles and want to buy one before I turn 25. This might not happen, but I'm on my way!