Answered How to fix the error in GSC

Setsuna

Veteran
Reaction score
hey guys im using this mod in public after loading , the game crashes . so how could i fix this problem ?
img

RGH Danny

Modder
Reaction score
Steam Black Ops 2 is really ugly, its really unstable, use redacted. Or if you want to host it in public, then buy a CFW PS3 or A Modified XBox,

[nobody@CCM:]

Reaction score
Steam Black Ops 2 is really ugly, its really unstable, use redacted. Or if you want to host it in public, then buy a CFW PS3 or A Modified XBox,
I hope you know its the same files but redacted just makes it so you can play offline, you can buy the game from steam and add the nightly files into the steam folder lol, so it isn't any less unstable, its the same.

Inactive Account

Old CCM Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
For me, I have never getting error or other ^^
No problem with redacted and gsc studio , but all days, I have people who contact me for problem with it... xD

RGH Danny

Modder
Reaction score
I hope you know its the same files but redacted just makes it so you can play offline, you can buy the game from steam and add the nightly files into the steam folder lol, so it isn't any less unstable, its the same.
Lol, Idk what the command "developer 0" does, but it makes it alot more stable for me :grinning:

RGH Danny

Modder
Reaction score
Lol. But for me, redacted is much more stable. It always crashes after 2 rounds in Steam.

Setsuna

Veteran
Reaction score
lol i try both developer 0 & developer_script 0 but still dissame . i dun know what the heck the problem of this :/