Aspire

Known Member
Reaction score
How to get Visual Studio Code (VS Code) to read GSC:

This was originally made for WaW. I had to change a lot of stuff in order to get this to work, so yh.
(idk where I'm going with this)
Some features like compiling etc probably won't work because as I said it was made for WaW

NOTE:
Originally made by
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First, download the file attached to this post
Extract the vs_code.rar file
Put the folder on your desktop (important)
Open up command prompt

Enter "XCOPY %USERPROFILE%\Desktop\vs_code\* %USERPROFILE%\.vscode\extensions\ /s /i" in cmd

Hit enter and wait untill it's done
Restart VS Code and let it read all GSC files
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I personally don't like Sublime, which is the reason why I made this for VS Code.
Since I wanted to do it for myself I thought I'd share it with everyone (just in case).

If it's not working for you press Ctrl +Shift + X to show all your extensions.
Enable the extension if it's disabled.

You can add more snippets if you want to:
Path: %USERPROFILE%\.vscode\extensions\aspires-bo3-gsc\snippets

Attachments

• vs_code.rar
    3.8 MB · Views: 680
Last edited:
S

SeriousHD-

Note: This was originally made for WaW. I had to change a lot of stuff in order to get this to work, so yh. (idk where I'm going with this)
Some features like compiling etc probably won't work because as I said it was made for WaW

Open up command prompt

Enter "XCOPY %USERPROFILE%\Desktop\vs_code\* %USERPROFILE%\.vscode\extensions\ /s /i" in cmd

I personally don't like Sublime, which is the reason why I made this for VS Code.
Since I wanted to do it for myself I thought I'd share it with everyone (just in case).

Interesting. Not going to use it cause sublime is dope, but nice port? I would assume this isnt your personal creation, and you just fixed up some things.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score

Note: This was originally made for WaW. I had to change a lot of stuff in order to get this to work, so yh. (idk where I'm going with this)

Open up command prompt

I never worked with VS. :smile: Still interesting for people who are working with it, nice. But like @SeriousHD- said, please add credits. :smile:

Cxwh

Veteran
Reaction score
hello please what version of VS is needed i tried this for VS2015 but not working
I'm currenlty on 1.7.2
628df9db54da41869d934c56b513e916.png