i have a dream...

ProlixUK

Known Member
Reaction score
hello everyone, I'm prolix, aka jack I'm 15, I like to play high round zombies and code in gsc to make really cool looking menus :grinning:.
as I say, I have a dream... that dream is to me staff on CabCon Modding because I think I would really make a difference to the community and help when ever I can!

Procyon

BANNED
Reaction score
Nice, You can apply staff by private messaging one of the admin or the owner himself!
I don't think CabCon knows what he's doing anymore. Handing out the staff rank to every 15 year old that joins the site. On my site, if you ask for it you will never get it.

Hamza H

Trial Moderator
Reaction score
I don't think CabCon knows what he's doing anymore. Handing out the staff rank to every 15 year old that joins the site. On my site, if you ask for it you will never get it.
"Does not know what hes doing anymore" First of all I don't blame him for controlling a site that has nearly 2k members, Uploads to a YouTube to keep his YouTube active so I don't blame him however its your opinion.

thahitcrew

Modder
Reaction score
"I don't think CabCon knows what he's doing anymore", You're wrong. CabConModding.com is growing very fast and needs more moderators to make sure all content posted on this site is safe/allowed.

Procyon

BANNED
Reaction score
"Does not know what hes doing anymore" First of all I don't blame him for controlling a site that has nearly 2k members, Uploads to a YouTube to keep his YouTube active so I don't blame him however its your opinion.
We got over 6K, and we are controlling just fine.
"I don't think CabCon knows what he's doing anymore", You're wrong. CabConModding.com is growing very fast and needs more moderators to make sure all content posted on this site is safe/allowed.
Anyone but the 15 year olds.

Hamza H

Trial Moderator
Reaction score
Hey :smile: Leave the kid alone he probably just angry cabcon does not trust him with moderator cx, Im trial moderator but yeah atleast he trusts me haha:grinning:

Procyon

BANNED
Reaction score
Hey :grinning: Leave the kid alone he probably just angry cabcon does not trust him with moderator cx, Im trial moderator but yeah atleast he trusts me haha:smile:
I never asked for it, never will I. Because I don't want to.
And hey, at least I'm not the 15 year old thinking he's everones boss.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
@Procyon @Hamza H @thahitcrew
I 100% agree thahitcrew post.
Also I get 100% the controll, if someone get moderator here he will start with very low permissions which I will first increase when I see he did a good job. Also like thahitcrew already said we are very young and we are growing so we first need to build a team. Sonner or later we will see who is suitable for the moderator rank. :grinning:

@Procyon So I don't like, that you say something which you aren't know :grinning: We are open for everyone! Just want to build a nice place for modders and gamers. If you got a problem with that feel free to leave us! Also everyone can dream so :smile:

Procyon

BANNED
Reaction score

Also I get 100% the controll, if someone get moderator here he will start with very low permissions which I will first increase when I see he did a good job. Also like thahitcrew already said we are very young and we are growing so we first need to build a team. Sonner or later we will see who is suitable for the moderator rank. :grinning:

@Procyon So I don't like, that you say something which you aren't know :grinning: We are open for everyone! Just want to build a nice place for modders and gamers. If you got a problem with that feel free to leave us! Also everyone can dream so :grinning:
I get that you need people to help out. But what you don't need is twenty 15 year olds going around thinking they can do whatever they want.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
I get that you need people to help out. But what you don't need is twenty 15 year olds going around thinking they can do whatever they want.
Of course, did I said that I need them? o_O

Also what is your website? I would like to take a look :smile:

Procyon

BANNED
Reaction score
Of course, did I said that I need them? o_O

Also what is your website? I would like to take a look :grinning:
We got two, one which is down for the moment being. But you've seen that one before. And one which isn't the most active at the moment due to lack of activity these last months.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
We got two, one which is down for the moment being. But you've seen that one before. And one which isn't the most active at the moment due to lack of activity these last months.
Ok, I'm also interested! Can I see the one? :smile:

Hamza H

Trial Moderator
Reaction score

@Procyon So I don't like, that you say something which you aren't know :grinning: We are open for everyone! Just want to build a nice place for modders and gamers. If you got a problem with that feel free to leave us! Also everyone can dream so :grinning:
I agreed with him:3