Answered I need some help with Zeiikens base

iTahhr

Reaction score
Hello Cabcon Modding I need some help with Zeiikens base since I am trying to do the resizeable background depending on the size of the options, I have tried it and it prints the menu size etc but I cant seem to get the menu background to resize, could someone help me?

Code:
      self.Menu.Material["Background"] scaleOverTime(.1, 190, ((self.Menu.System["MenuTexte"][self.Menu.System["MenuRoot"]].size*15.6)+50));
    self iprintln("^1Debug^7: " + self.Menu.System["MenuTexte"][self.Menu.System["MenuRoot"]].size);
}

Last edited:

thahitcrew

Modder
Reaction score
Hello Cabcon Modding I need some help with Zeiikens base since I am trying to do the resizeable background depending on the size of the options, I have tried it and it prints the menu size etc but I cant seem to get the menu background to resize, could someone help me?

Code:
      self.Menu.Material["Background"] scaleOverTime(.1, 190, ((self.Menu.System["MenuTexte"][self.Menu.System["MenuRoot"]].size*15.6)+50));
    self iprintln("^1Debug^7: " + self.Menu.System["MenuTexte"][self.Menu.System["MenuRoot"]].size);
}
Message me on Skype, ill help you get it working. my skype: thahitcrewmodz

Procyon

BANNED
Reaction score
You have to add it to where you're calling your submenu. In your case, I believe the function is called SubMenu?

iTahhr

Reaction score
You have to add it to where you're calling your submenu. In your case, I believe the function is called SubMenu?
i know that i aint dumb its just the fact it should be working but it aint and before u say ive done something wrong i have not because it prints the values of text