• Total voters

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Hi, I wanted to know how to get Mod Menu for ps3 black ops 1 ... thanks
Hello,
first of all you can't get a gsc/sprx mod menu running on a non-jailbroken ps3. So I don't think you have a jailbroken ps3. I'm not sure how it is working with cfg. :smile:

Hamza H

Trial Moderator
Reaction score
Basically you need a ps3 that has been jailbroken you can jail break your ps3 if it is on the firmware 3.55 once jail broken you need a gsc which I think you use a gsc injector and it will inject the menu to your game however for some games im sure you can put mods on a usb and play like that but you still need a jailbroken ps3 its not that had to jailbreak:smile:

SynixMods

Reaction score
Basically you need a ps3 that has been jailbroken you can jail break your ps3 if it is on the firmware 3.55 once jail broken you need a gsc which I think you use a gsc injector and it will inject the menu to your game however for some games im sure you can put mods on a usb and play like that but you still need a jailbroken ps3 its not that had to jailbreak:grinning:
So how would you put a mod menu that's not a .gsc but is a code into a gsc injector if it's not compiled to a gsc file?

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

JuanGames

Known Member
Reaction score
Mmm ... and does anyone know how to create a ModMenu ?, what is needed or what should I do

SynixMods

Reaction score
what injector are you using?
Well theres only one I know, it's from NGU, the one you have to be Elite for. If there's another one you know can you link it?

Mmm ... and does anyone know how to create a ModMenu ?, what is needed or what should I do
That's what I'm trying to figure out. There's a thread on here that has pre-made mod menus that you can edit which is what I'm trying to figure out how to do but there's no tutorial on here at all or anywhere else.

Hamza H

Trial Moderator
Reaction score
Well theres only one I know, it's from NGU, the one you have to be Elite for. If there's another one you know can you link it?

That's what I'm trying to figure out. There's a thread on here that has pre-made mod menus that you can edit which is what I'm trying to figure out how to do but there's no tutorial on here at all or anywhere else.
If I go this right you want to edit a menu then inject it. Well what you do is after you have finished coding it compile the menu then inject it using a gsc injector.

ProlixUK

Known Member
Reaction score
firstly, you cannot get a gsc or sprx without a jailbroken ps, secondly the only menus you can get for bo1 are simple button binds to give yourself weapons, you can use these with a usb stick

Hamza H

Trial Moderator
Reaction score
firstly, you cannot get a gsc or sprx without a jailbroken ps, secondly the only menus you can get for bo1 are simple button binds to give yourself weapons, you can use these with a usb stick
I think you can actually get menus that do a bit more if I am correct.

SynixMods

Reaction score
If I go this right you want to edit a menu then inject it. Well what you do is after you have finished coding it compile the menu then inject it using a gsc injector.
Damn that's a lot of work. Why hasn't someone made something like GSC Studio for BO2? How do you compile the menu?

Hamza H

Trial Moderator
Reaction score
Damn that's a lot of work. Why hasn't someone made something like GSC Studio for BO2? How do you compile the menu?
There is a gsc studio for bo2:smile: and to compile the mod menu you would have to google that I never have really coded a menu cx

SynixMods

Reaction score
There is a gsc studio for bo2:grinning: and to compile the mod menu you would have to google that I never have really coded a menu cx
Sorry I didn't mean to put it like that, I mean like why hasn't someone made something like gsc studio for bo2 but for bo1? and yeah I've done that before.

Hamza H

Trial Moderator
Reaction score
Sorry I didn't mean to put it like that, I mean like why hasn't someone made something like gsc studio for bo2 but for bo1? and yeah I've done that before.
Maybe black ops 2 worked differently to black ops 1, and even if it was possible I don't know why people haven't done it maybe because more people are on black ops 2 or something. Sorry I could not find a correct answer for you:/.