Release InfinityOps All Client BO1 GSC Release

ImJtagModz

Veteran
Reaction score
InfinityOps BO1 All Client GSC

Fixed the issue of PS3 users in zombies getting disconnected. Redownload files for fixed sprx!

Presenting All-Client GSC for Black Ops 1 Created by ImJtagModz and Sabotage.

This will allow you to host GSC lobbies just like the old days on Modern Warfare 2 and COD4.

If you have ever used RawFileManager or The Tesseract then you should be familiar with the layout.

To load scripts you place the .gsc files in the respective places i.e maps/mp/gametypes/clientids.gsc

Clients will be able to connect to you and you can connect to others without them requiring the mod meaning Retails can connect to you!

Included is the Xbox Edition, PC Edition and PS3 Edition.

The PS3 Edition includes eboots for SinglePlayer and Multiplayer.
PS3 Files Go Into /dev_hdd0/tmp/raw/scriptsgohere

The Xbox Edition is a plugin that can be launched via a tool or via dashlaunch/rgloader

The PC edition requires an injector (Extreme Injector will work). I have yet to get VAC banned but your mileage may vary.

If you have any issues with this then feel free to hit me up via twitter and i can try assist/fix any issue that may occur.

I have provided the Physics 'n' Flex Menu that CabCon ported a while back to get you started with zombies and another GSC menu by CabCon for Multiplayer

Download
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

xV1NT4GE_K1NGx

Veteran
Reaction score
InfinityOps BO1 All Client GSC

Presenting All-Client GSC for Black Ops 1 Created by ImJtagModz and Sabotage.

This will allow you to host GSC lobbies just like the old days on Modern Warfare 2 and COD4.

If you have ever used RawFileManager or The Tesseract then you should be familiar with the layout.

To load scripts you place the .gsc files in the respective places i.e maps/mp/gametypes/clientids.gsc

Clients will be able to connect to you and you can connect to others without them requiring the mod meaning Retails can connect to you!

Included is the Xbox Edition, PC Edition and PS3 Edition.

The PS3 Edition includes eboots for SinglePlayer and Multiplayer.
The Xbox Edition is a plugin that can be launched via a tool or via dashlaunch/rgloader

The PC edition requires an injector (Extreme Injector will work). I have yet to get VAC banned but your mileage may vary.

If you have any issues with this then feel free to hit me up via twitter and i can try assist/fix any issue that may occur.

I have provided the Physics 'n' Flex Menu that CabCon ported a while back to get you started with zombies and another GSC menu by CabCon for Multiplayer

About time the PS3 got some love again. I was starting to get bored with matrix mod's zombie menu lol great release man

xV1NT4GE_K1NGx

Veteran
Reaction score
Why do I get an error whenever I try injecting this? Am I doing something wrong? I copied the eboot and sprx files to the right folders, connected my PS3 successfully via CCAPI, and I hit inject in a pre game lobby but soon as it looks like the injecting is done I get an error saying "ERROR: Failed to overwrite GSC(s) please try again" . I'm on 4.84.2 Rebug DEX btw

ImJtagModz

Veteran
Reaction score
Fixed the issue on PS3 where users were getrting disconnected on zombies. Download new files from OP to get the fixed sprx!

ImJtagModz

Veteran
Reaction score
ok how do you get this to work on pc cant seem to get it

Use Extreme Injector and inject the dll via Manual map method, make sure to make a folder called raw and put scripts in there like you would a fastfile, i.e: raw/maps/mp/gametypes/_clientids.gsc

nemesis16137

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
I am also getting the "ERROR: Failed to overwrite GSC(s) please try again." Message on ps3 when trying to inject the menu. SPRX is copied to tmp/raw/here and eboot is in the right folder. In zombies, I am injecting at split screen to test, not sure if this effects anything.

Last edited:

nemesis16137

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
For those of you having problems with installing this on PS3 try this, after downloading the InfinityOps, you will need the InfiniteOps.sprx file and the eboot for what you are trying to mod. You will also need to copy the raw folder that is inside InfinityOps/Example Script/Multiplayer/copy the raw folder or for zombies InfinityOps/Example Script/Zombies/Physics n Flex v2/copy the raw folder. Once copied, move to your ps3, put the raw folder that we copied to dev_hdd0/tmp. Put the InfinityOps.sprx in dev_hdd0/tmp. And lastly, put the eboot in dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30591 or BLES01301/USRDIR/eboot goes here. After everything is installed, load the game, you open the menu with Aim + knife. Hopefully this helps. Here is a youtube video for extra assistance that does the steps I mentioned above:

P!X

Head Moderator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Thread Stickied(is that the right way to write it?)
i cant believe nobody 'Stickied' already xD

kickthots

Known Member
Reaction score
does the physics n flex mod menu work for public matches on pc? I keep getting stuck in an infinite loading screen. I inject the mod menu and it works on solo matches, but I'm not sure about public

Insaneprod1337

Reaction score
Hi, somebody can help me ?, the injection was succes but i don't know how to open the mod menu i game ?, Im playing on pc :/
Im not english, if you can explain me step by step you are the best :disappointed:

Last edited:

Cooper_661

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Use Extreme Injector and inject the dll via Manual map method, make sure to make a folder called raw and put scripts in there like you would a fastfile, i.e: raw/maps/mp/gametypes/_clientids.gsc
after i inject on pc it says it injected properly, but i don't get the menu, any advice?

CrEaTiiOn_420

Reaction score
For those of you having problems with installing this on PS3 try this, after downloading the InfinityOps, you will need the InfiniteOps.sprx file and the eboot for what you are trying to mod. You will also need to copy the raw folder that is inside InfinityOps/Example Script/Multiplayer/copy the raw folder or for zombies InfinityOps/Example Script/Zombies/Physics n Flex v2/copy the raw folder. Once copied, move to your ps3, put the raw folder that we copied to dev_hdd0/tmp. Put the InfinityOps.sprx in dev_hdd0/tmp. And lastly, put the eboot in dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30591 or BLES01301/USRDIR/eboot goes here. After everything is installed, load the game, you open the menu with Aim + knife. Hopefully this helps. Here is a youtube video for extra assistance that does the steps I mentioned above:
this should have been included in the post lol i would have never guessed to move the RAW folder to the tmp folder lol i would have probably put it in the game directory lmao