Introduction

Who would be able/willing to help me learn the basics of the beginning and explain tools, etc. to me

• Me

• Not Me

Results are only viewable after voting.

SSToxicz

Reaction score
I'm Justin, 19 years old, from Germany and as my name shows male.
Live near Frankfurt in case anybody knows that :grinning:

I'm a graphic designer
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
and I play generally anything multiplayer based.
Since I started working in a company where I sell Servers, Switches, Storage, etc. I've started to show interest in Coding and I'd really like to know how everything works.
In school I used to be an absolute dumbass and never cared for jack sh*t. Now I'm living the life I dreamed of and have to start sucking up all the knowledge I can while I'm still young :'D

I honestly have absolutely no Idea of coding and feel like a total retard :grinning:
In the 3 Years of IT-Class at my school I learned python pretty well.
Here's an example of what I learned which concludes it pretty well:
print 'hello world'

I was born in the US and speak perfect english.

Love,
zcixoT
p.s. - SSToxicz is not my name anymore :grinning::grinning:

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
Your best bet is to look up online the basics of the language you want to learn. I would think someone wouldn't want to go through with all that to someone with such little knowledge on it. Good luck.

Freezee

Veteran
Reaction score
You aren't a dumbass, I would personally start learning with an OOP (object oriented programming) language, like C# .net or VB.net, If you are into game development or other things you can start learning C++ or C. Some people even make games with Java. Just look online for resources and you'll do good.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
I'm Justin, 19 years old, from Germany and as my name shows male.
Live near Frankfurt in case anybody knows that :smile:

I'm a graphic designer
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
and I play generally anything multiplayer based.
Since I started working in a company where I sell Servers, Switches, Storage, etc. I've started to show interest in Coding and I'd really like to know how everything works.
In school I used to be an absolute dumbass and never cared for jack sh*t. Now I'm living the life I dreamed of and have to start sucking up all the knowledge I can while I'm still young :'D

I honestly have absolutely no Idea of coding and feel like a total retard :smile:
In the 3 Years of IT-Class at my school I learned python pretty well.
Here's an example of what I learned which concludes it pretty well:
print 'hello world'

I was born in the US and speak perfect english.

Love,
zcixoT
p.s. - SSToxicz is not my name anymore :smile::smile:
Welcome Justin on cabconmodding.com! Ensure to check out our Design & Media section: Media & Design | CabConModding

Enjoy your stay! :smile: