Is cxcheats gone forever?

InfectedRightNut

bo3/cold war recoveries
Reaction score
Does anyone know if cxcheats is at least putting the bo3 mod menu back on they're launcher for the people who already bought it?

P!X

Head Moderator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
atm it seems like activision destroyed them :disappointed:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
So atm no other mod menu for bo3? For mod services? :disappointed:
First they only confirmed to remove all their Call of Duty products:
But now even their website is down. Seems they decided to stop doing what they do or (what sometimes happens) they start with a new brand.... However they get a lot of advertisement from the media.

So my answer to the question is: Yes, they are probably gone forever.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
I would like to add another comment to this story: Call of Duty: Warzone was getting a lot of bad comments because their were more hackers compared to other Battle Royale Games. (Generally their are more hackers in Call of Duty compared to other games) Activision had to do something about it.
  1. They knew they had to improve their anti cheat system.
  2. They knew they had to make it public or get in the media with a good headline that they did something against the hackers.
And the second options is fairly more easy to achieve and cheaper to do. So they decided to claim a quite small "hacker company" (cxcheats). They didn't claim them for their Black Ops 3 hack. The reason is definitely their Warzone hack.

And what's now?
If I google something regarding that topic I get a lot of media posts where it says something like "Activision claims big hacker company successful" which is a good marketing move for Warzone. However it doesn't fix the hacker problem in any way. The cxcheats hacks are super overpriced and low quality compared to the big "hacker companies" hacks. The most people who are actively using hacks probably didn't know about cxcheats. Just one example: You can still get EngineOwning for 5$ with a massive set of features, anti cheat options and aimbot settings. The hack it self compared to cxcheats is way much better...

InfectedRightNut

bo3/cold war recoveries
Reaction score
I would like to add another comment to this story: Call of Duty: Warzone was getting a lot of bad comments because their were more hackers compared to other Battle Royale Games. (Generally their are more hackers in Call of Duty compared to other games) Activision had to do something about it.
  1. They knew they had to improve their anti cheat system.
  2. They knew they had to make it public or get in the media with a good headline that they did something against the hackers.
And the second options is fairly more easy to achieve and cheaper to do. So they decided to claim a quite small "hacker company" (cxcheats). They didn't claim them for their Black Ops 3 hack. The reason is definitely their Warzone hack.

And what's now?
If I google something regarding that topic I get a lot of media posts where it says something like "Activision claims big hacker company successful" which is a good marketing move for Warzone. However it doesn't fix the hacker problem in any way. The cxcheats hacks are super overpriced and low quality compared to the big "hacker companies" hacks. The most people who are actively using hacks probably didn't know about cxcheats. Just one example: You can still get EngineOwning for 5$ with a massive set of features, anti cheat options and aimbot settings. The hack it self compared to cxcheats is way much better...
I know the issue was with Warzone cheats not BO3 cheats. But the only working mod menu for BO3 was Cxcheats. That was my temporary job selling very cheap BO3 mod services.. Also I dont want aimbot for call of duty bo3 I'm not a loser no offense to cheaters, but they ruin the fun for everyone.. Cxcheats was the only menu that worked to mod stats, cryptokeys,liquid div,ect. That was the whole point of the menu it didnt even work in actual online lobbies or had an aimbot feature. I hope they just secretly add it back to their cx launcher cause the cx launcher still works. It appears that they're apex and pubg hacks are still available on the loader but all Cod products are gone.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
I know the issue was with Warzone cheats not BO3 cheats. But the only working mod menu for BO3 was Cxcheats. That was my temporary job selling very cheap BO3 mod services.. Also I dont want aimbot for call of duty bo3 I'm not a loser no offense to cheaters, but they ruin the fun for everyone.. Cxcheats was the only menu that worked to mod stats, cryptokeys,liquid div,ect. That was the whole point of the menu it didnt even work in actual online lobbies or had an aimbot feature. I hope they just secretly add it back to their cx launcher cause the cx launcher still works. It appears that they're apex and pubg hacks are still available on the loader but all Cod products are gone.
I totally get your point. That's true. :smile:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Hey, I really wanted to ask if you have any clue if there is a cheat for bo3 zombies other than the one treyarch took down. That’ll be wonderful!
As I know there isn't any other similar hack to which cxcheat offered. However if I get to know about one I'll write it here.

benshaltiel

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
bo3 is so broken with the gums, they destroyed it for all the og players who still enjoy zombies, the price for the liquid is way(!!!!!!!!) too expensive
and the rng is just broken, ffs I truly hope that the launcher will work with bo3 for owners of the hack :disappointed:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
is there anything for free tho?
Unfortunately not. I hope they will release something like an injector for free and only make the tool with pricing for developers. This would increase the market a lot.

Thebubster2001

Veteran
Reaction score
I have the cxcheats t7 executable saved but dont know reverse engineering theres functionality but i cant get past the auth as i dont know reverse engineering if anyone is interested hit me up

Puncakes101

Reaction score
So you van hack liquid divinium thru a dll injection. I forget what it's called but I used process hacker 2 and a dll injection and got a **** load of liquid divinium

Puncakes101

Reaction score
There's a way to get liquid divinium thru a dll injection idk what's it called but I used it a lot

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
So you van hack liquid divinium thru a dll injection. I forget what it's called but I used process hacker 2 and a dll injection and got a **** load of liquid divinium
That's nice however how is your comment related to the topic of this post? :wink: Am I missing something :wink: