• The Definitive Guide To MW3 Hacks, Mods and Cheats In 2019!

You are interested in MW3 Hacks, Mods, Cheats or Trainers. Check our guide! Click here!

Release IW5M Mod Menu Source(Converted to and Optimized for DLL)

XeCrash

Veteran
Reaction score
First things first, I in no way take credit for making this menu. All credits go to hacksorce.
Hello, CabCon Modding I've been getting a lot of questions on how to create a DLL menu instead of a Dashlaunch Plugin(XEX) for MW3 so I used Hacksorce's MW3 menu source and converted it to a DLL and optimized it so it's still an extremely stable base for people that want to create a DLL menu and don't know how! I've also included in the download a tutorial on how to patch the MW3 default_mp.xex to load a custom DLL as well as everything you will need to do it.
dc2d581bfc852d73e0a8fce2d30cb252.jpg

DOWNLOAD IW5M (DLL SOURCE CODE)
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Virus Scan

Credits

- Made IW5M(His Source)

- TU23 Dll loader Patch.s

Last edited by a moderator:

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
I myself probably wont use this, but good post.. I'm sure it will have some use for someone

swoon

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Reaction score
lol Maybe nice fi you used the file and file uploader, next add images. :tonguewink:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
First things first, I in no way take credit for making this menu. All credits go to hacksorce.
Hello, CabCon Modding I've been getting a lot of questions on how to create a DLL menu instead of a Dashlaunch Plugin(XEX) for MW3 so I used Hacksorce's MW3 menu source and converted it to a DLL and optimized it so it's still an extremely stable base for people that want to create a DLL menu and don't know how! I've also included in the download a tutorial on how to patch the MW3 default_mp.xex to load a custom DLL as well as everything you will need to do it.

DOWNLOAD IW5M (DLL SOURCE CODE)

Virus Scan

Credits

- Made IW5M(His Source)

- TU23 Dll loader Patch.s

Hi, good post bu could you please add a preview of the menu? :smile: