Preview JGSC Decompiler

thahitcrew

Modder
Reaction score
Really you were the one selling inspire for a while XD till it got leaked XD lmfao
that was like 3 months ago lol? but ye
Only reason it was leaked is cause i didn't know that a GSC dumper was released, as soon as i saw the GSC dumper released on NGU i updated my menu injectors security - the new security features blocked all connections to TMAPI and CCAPI and disabled the ability to 'peek & poke' memory in real-time (which is required to dump GSC).. The menu was dumped before the new security was implemented...

But ye i don't like your attitude, go back to coding SHITTY GSC menu's, once you get a little better i'll take your insults more seriously..

Syndicate

Modder
Reaction score
yeahh but people will stop making menus soon as you have a tool, which can take a way all their hard work! and id rather everyone had it instead of just 1 person, then again my opinion isn't valued :smile:

BullyWiiPlaza

Modder
Reaction score
yeahh but people will stop making menus soon as you have a tool, which can take a way all their hard work! and id rather everyone had it instead of just 1 person, then again my opinion isn't valued :grinning:
Lol, it doesn't matter when just I have it. I'm not publishing other people's work so it basically does nothing. When everyone has it then it's ruined. The release plans won't change. If I never posted this topic/YouTube video, nobody would have noticed that I made a decompiler. As always, I like to show off cool stuff.

Syndicate

Modder
Reaction score
Lol, it doesn't matter when just I have it. I'm not publishing other people's work so it basically does nothing. When everyone has it then it's ruined. The release plans won't change. If I never posted this topic/YouTube video, nobody would have noticed that I made a decompiler. As always, I like to show off cool stuff.
so your not decompiling any menus you see? i find that hard to believe because i definently would

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
so your not decompiling any menus you see? i find that hard to believe because i definently would
Considering what he's done for this community, and he has the knowledge of C++ (Actual... knowledge. -_-), and he's not a little 13 year old wanting l33t hax, I believe he's trustworthy. There is a reason someone like you doesn't have this and a reason someone like him does, he can be trusted.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
yeahh but people will stop making menus soon as you have a tool, which can take a way all their hard work! and id rather everyone had it instead of just 1 person, then again my opinion isn't valued :grinning:
Why a source destroy hard work? :smile: You can play with the mod menu beside :smile:

thahitcrew

Modder
Reaction score
Considering what he's done for this community, and he has the knowledge of C++ (Actual... knowledge. -_-), and he's not a little 13 year old wanting l33t hax, I believe he's trustworthy. There is a reason someone like you doesn't have this and a reason someone like him does, he can be trusted.
all resources for a GSC decompiler have been released years ago.....
Here is everything you need to decompile GSC:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
the decompiler has trouble decompiling a few operators, and a few other things like "if" statements etc... other then that kokole's gsc decompiler works fine. gsc decompilers have been around for a long time, BullyWiiPlaza isn't the only one with a decompiler, it's funny that all of you think he is XD..
BTW @BullyWiiPlaza how come you gave no credits for your decompiler? XD

Syndicate

Modder
Reaction score
all resources for a GSC decompiler have been released years ago.....
Here is everything you need to decompile GSC:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
the decompiler has trouble decompiling a few operators, and a few other things like "if" statements etc... other then that kokole's gsc decompiler works fine. gsc decompilers have been around for a long time, BullyWiiPlaza isn't the only one with a decompiler, it's funny that all of you think he is XD..
is their a program I can use instead of a source? also thnx for sharing this, I didn't think their was only 1 decompiler out their :smile:

Syndicate

Modder
Reaction score
You'd have to decompile the GSC you want to decompile directly in visual studios like BullyWiiPlaza did in his vid
that seems like abit of effort, I was more interested on the way it works, im strongly against decompiling menus, when the person works hard to make it.. however people like EleGance and Bossam deserved to be leaked as they don't credit anyone from the modding community

thahitcrew

Modder
Reaction score
that seems like abit of effort
Eh, not really.
im strongly against decompiling menus
i 100% agree with that.
The good thing is that 99% of gsc decompilers can't decompile alot of things correctly, like: if statements, while loops, for loops etc... You can use this to your advantage and make it much harder for decompilers to decompile your menu successfully.

Syndicate

Modder
Reaction score
Eh, not really.

i 100% agree with that.
The good thing is that 99% of gsc decompilers can't decompile alot of things correctly, like: if statements, while loops, for loops etc... You can use this to your advantage and make it much harder for decompilers to decompile your menu successfully.
yeahh will definently remember that! thank you

BullyWiiPlaza

Modder
Reaction score
I do for fun but I don't leak them or release their work in any way which would hurt them. One of the reasons I even made the tool was because people barely released sources and I didn't like most of their attitudes of arguing which copied and pasted menu is the best when all of them are pretty generic and barely different. If people would at least code and not just keep pasting clearly broken scripts it would be less irritating.
This is to stop people from getting ideas on how to do it themselves. I just wrote: "You know who are are" as the credits in the YouTube description because it should be relatively obvious that this wouldn't have been possible without the work of the reverse engineers Aerosoul94, Red-EyeX32, Kokole, Nukem, master131 and CraigChrist8239.
You'd have to decompile the GSC you want to decompile directly in visual studios like BullyWiiPlaza did in his vid
Your link is pretty good for a start but the tool is not working the way it is. I believe it works for the retail PC compiled GSC files only and not for the ones by dtx12's compiler. Besides, I redid the whole thing in a different programming language (Java) because it's my preferred language and fixing the old one would probably be pretty painful. No guarantees though but I doubt it makes things any easier for you guys in case you're motivated to try something :wink:
Well, not quite. :wink: Mine can do that very well actually. I worked hard to make the detection as good as possible. Only rarely it still messes up the flow control. You can't hide, sorry. These are way too basic to not be supported fully :sunglasses:

Last edited:

thahitcrew

Modder
Reaction score
Well, not quite. :wink: Mine can do that very well actually. I worked hard to make the detection as good as possible. Only rarely it still messes up the flow control. You can't hide, sorry. These are way too basic to not be supported fully :sunglasses:
lol ok? i can guarantee your decompiler can't reverse ternary operaters 100% successfully (and a few other things) but whatever you say :grinning: I'll send you a compiled gsc file (via PM) with a few things i'm 100% certain your decompiler won't beable to reverse successfully.
Your link is pretty good for a start but the tool is not working the way it is
and did you not read my post?? Lol..
"Here is everything you need to decompile GSC", everything provided within the link can be used to create a simple program in c++ to reverse basic gsc code, obviously it would need to be modified/improved to reverse more complex code, but at the end of the day it works.

BullyWiiPlaza

Modder
Reaction score
lol ok? i can guarantee your decompiler can't reverse ternary operaters 100% successfully (and a few other things) but whatever you say :grinning: I'll send you a compiled gsc file (via PM) with a few things i'm 100% certain your decompiler won't beable to reverse successfully.
This turned out to be true but now that I fixed the bug(s) causing the broken behavior it now works as well. :blush: