Article List of unreleased bases, should they be released?

Should I release some of these?

• Public release?

• Private release?

• Keep private?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rezhified

Veteran
Reaction score
Unreleased Menu Bases
I've decided to retire from the modding scene and I have so many unreleased projects and if people would like to use them to learn I would happily release upon request

innovation lite
innovation small preview.png

Synapse large
synapse original.png

Synapse small
syanpse-gta-5-thumbnail.png

annihilation
1567185476544.png

Sai

Modder
Reaction score
not to be funny, but not the best. I mean I can see effort has been put into them, trying to be different but from experience. People don't like different. Everyone will carry on using the normal shitty menu design that every other menu uses. Unfortunaly people who try to be different don't get any recognition or like support for there work. So personally I don't think it would be worth it, but I do like how you've tried to be different and using paradox for a idea for the first one.

Joan90

Veteran
Reaction score
Unreleased Menu Bases
I've decided to retire from the modding scene and I have so many unreleased projects and if people would like to use them to learn I would happily release upon request

innovation lite
View attachment 3034

Synapse large
View attachment 3035

Synapse small
View attachment 3036

annihilation
View attachment 3037
they are all very nice I liked the innovation menu and the annihilation menu .. you would be so kind to release the menus are awesome .. I would leave you the credits under the menu lol