Release LOZ MENUS SOURCES

Syndicate

Modder
Reaction score
the MP menu looks exactly like Radiant, which I posted and with the base. its a nice base and very stable

BullyWiiPlaza

Modder
Reaction score
Why do you think he is so good?, he hasn't really done anything impressive!
Oh really? :sweatsmile:
That may be true to some degree but I'm capable of almost anything if I only cared enough. It takes some skill to make a decompiler though, that's why he is thinking that mainly. I don't release most things I make but I do show them on my YouTube channel.

I'm also kind of surprised that Loz wanted to release these things. After all, he's using some tricks to mess with leeches and decompilers so the least thing to do would be to give them the sources anyway lol :tonguewink:

Procyon

BANNED
Reaction score
That may be true to some degree but I'm capable of almost anything if I only cared enough. It takes some skill to make a decompiler though, that's why he is thinking that mainly. I don't release most things I make but I do show them on my YouTube channel.
Come on Bully. Release your menu here! I'm sure that a lot of people would love to try it! :blush:

[nobody@CCM:]

Reaction score

I'm also kind of surprised that Loz wanted to release these things. After all, he's using some tricks to mess with leeches and decompilers so the least thing to do would be to give them the sources anyway lol :tonguewink:
Yes maybe he has done some tricks to fool the decompilers that are released but i don't see why this has any relevance to you lol also we were talking about gsc stuff not java stuff so your decompiler has no reason to get mentioned.

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
Change the title to Loz Zombie Source. He isnt gonna release the source. Obviously. Its been over a month.

Hypeifyy

Reaction score
year later he keeps azza.
he made azza a thing i dont think he wants that one out

And by thing i mean TS menus where dead and ass he made good TS menus when people think of TS menus they think of Loz Azza thinking thats the name for a TS menu when its Azza.
If you know what modding is/menu genre then you know its just azza.
i want to see his source badly i make Azza's and as of now hes still the god at it (not to leach he is why i mod id credit him before myself if i used his code and yes im being honest)

But he should not put it out there till a lot others are out and even then id mess with people and only do half lol

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score
year later he keeps azza.
he made azza a thing i dont think he wants that one out

And by thing i mean TS menus where dead and ass he made good TS menus when people think of TS menus they think of Loz Azza thinking thats the name for a TS menu when its Azza.
If you know what modding is/menu genre then you know its just azza.
i want to see his source badly i make Azza's and as of now hes still the god at it (not to leach he is why i mod id credit him before myself if i used his code and yes im being honest)

But he should not put it out there till a lot others are out and even then id mess with people and only do half lol
All of his codes in that menu are not hard to remake if you have a basic understanding of the language, also, for learning purposes only, decompiling the menu could also be an option.
Regardless if he stated he would be releasing the source or not, it's the developers choice.

VerTical

CEO
Donator
Reaction score
All of his codes in that menu are not hard to remake if you have a basic understanding of the language, also, for learning purposes only, decompiling the menu could also be an option.
Regardless if he stated he would be releasing the source or not, it's the developers choice.
:y: