Release LOZ MENUS SOURCES

[nobody@CCM:]

Reaction score
been thinking about this last few days & now im releasing last update (v2) of my menus sources, i would like to NOT see any edits of these but of course i dont mind you guys making private edits, using scripts or whatever else, as long as correct credits are given, for any question about these feel free to ask in this thread
*will update the thread with azza menu source later on tonight or tomorrow, atm only zombies menu source*

in case you just wanna use the menus go here:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

download:

Credits:
(Zombies Menu)
craigschrist
dtx12
master131
imcsx
sharks
mikeeey
derektrotter
xepixtvx
jwm614
zeiiken
xmastermodzx
turntuplobbies
extinct
sygnus
exelo
etc...
sorry if i forgot anyone

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score
Yeh...and your the idiot who said he shouldn't!
Idiot? I never said he should not release his sources,i said he should make his code complex like Dynamic v3 so the leechers actually have to use there heads a little,instead of C+P'n direct to there lame menus.
Anyways,it's his choice.

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
Wow, i really didnt see this coming. Too bad i hate zombies and trickshotting for this game :tearsofjoy:

Last edited:

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score
Its not a dumb decision, its his decision. It wont end the world you know..

But i still agree. :rage:
I like how he said " give credits if used ", when 9/10 lame menus surface they give little to no credits at all,ahh,time will show us i guess.

BullyWiiPlaza

Modder
Reaction score
Kids will leech and won't give credits, that's the bottom line. Apparently copy and paste gives you credit since it's so much work so there's nothing we can do about people's attitudes. :expressionless:

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score
Kids will leech and won't give credits, that's the bottom line. Apparently copy and paste gives you credit since it's so much work so there's nothing we can do about people's attitudes. :expressionless:
Its a great feeling when you work/build your own code,once it's completed and working well that's even a better feeling :wink: