TwinightCow

Veteran
Reaction score
I used the cabcon menu base, and when I load the mod up I get a black screen cycle. It says press to begin then it goes black and cycles again
EX:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
I used the cabcon menu base, and when I load the mod up I get a black screen cycle. It says press to begin then it goes black and cycles again
EX:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Are you getting the black screen when you are try to load the mod or when you try to start a match? :smile:

TwinightCow

Veteran
Reaction score
Are you getting the black screen when you are try to load the mod or when you try to start a match? :grinning:
when I load up the mod itself, after I compile it in mod tools then launch it this happens. I cant click "enter to continue'

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
when I load up the mod itself, after I compile it in mod tools then launch it this happens. I cant click "enter to continue'
Ok, could you provide me the source of the mod that I can take a look into it? :smile:

TwinightCow

Veteran
Reaction score
Ok, could you provide me the source of the mod that I can take a look into it? :grinning:
Have you looked into it yet (Sorry if im bugging you)
No problem, nope I'm working at the moment when I'm at home later that day I will take a look into it. :wink:
Thank you, and ive started many projects and theyre all doing this bug. So it might be a bug with my mod tools

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Thank you, and ive started many projects and theyre all doing this bug. So it might be a bug with my mod tools
Maybe, I will try it out now and update you shortly. :smile:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
@TwinightCow After many tests I was able to fix your source: mp_vapegod.rar

558fdb8861c74dd6848de91bc9e18dbe.jpeg

It's working now, don't change the mod folder 'mp_vapegod' to something else. The problem was caused by the Upper letters in your mod folder. If you have the problem in other projects just remove all upper letters and it will work! :grinning: Thanks.

Best regards,
CabCon.

Question answered.

Attachments

• mp_vapegod.rar
    24.2 KB · Views: 355
Last edited:

TwinightCow

Veteran
Reaction score
@TwinightCow After many tests I was able to fix your source: mp_vapegod.rar

558fdb8861c74dd6848de91bc9e18dbe.jpeg

It's working now, don't change the mod folder 'mp_vapegod' to something else. The problem was caused by the Upper letters in your mod folder. If you have the problem in other projects just remove all upper letters and it will work! :grinning: Thanks.

Best regards,
CabCon.

Question answered.
Oh lol such a simple problem. Now I know thank you so much

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Oh lol such a simple problem. Now I know thank you so much
I'm happy that I was able to help you. If you have any other question or problem be sure to hit a message.

Best regards,
CabCon.