Hi :grinning:
I have small ideas for the forum?
Let's start?
No,ok?

1 - Rancks :

3 administrators :
CabCon : make all and ranck staff
Second : Poked,help CabCon
Third : survey staff and help staff, send you all you need to know about staffs and problems

CCM Administrator : Help all he can for : question,problems about modding and send messages when he see peoples who help a lot others or who help the forum to admins.

Modders/Head Modders :
Valided modders and references for all on the modding on the forum(with bests menus,a lot of script post)

Helpers,can be recruited by the CCM Administrator and help news/others with the CCM ADM

Categories :
Add a : All game modding(for all games who are not call of duty)
(general,not game per game)

Rules :
(just for thread) : Obligation to give credits (for no problem with the creator of the content)

A page with links to download bests menu (cod per cod) to permit to all to download good menu and enjoy modding with stable and complete menu)

It's all for me for the moment xP

if any CCM member is not ok with me,send reply with argumentation.
Thank's for reading

Last edited:

Sheperdebops

Code Junkie
Reaction score
these are all good ideas to be honest.
i do feel there should be a somewhat ranking system like i said in mine each to there on section i just thinks it allows for more stability across users.

Inactive Account

Old CCM Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i do feel there should be a somewhat ranking system like i said in mine each to there on section i just thinks it allows for more stability across users.
Thank's for your argumented feedback :smile:
All ideas are good yes,if this can help the community :grinning:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Can you describe these ranking system? how do you imagine?

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
I hope I get some more time soon, so we can start to convert these ideas.

Inactive Account

Old CCM Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can you describe these ranking system? how do you imagine?
3 administrators :
You : make all and ranck staff
Second : Poked,help you
Third : survey staff and help staff, send you all you need to know about staffs and problems

CCM Administrator : Help all he can for : question,problems about modding and send messages when he see peoples who help a lot others or who help the forum to admins.

Modders/Head Modders :
Valided modders and references for all on the modding on the forum(with bests menus,a lot of script post)

Helpers,can be recruited by the CCM Administrator and help news/others with the CCM ADM

Thank's for reading

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
3 administrators :
You : make all and ranck staff
Second : Poked,help you

Modders/Head Modders :

Thank's for reading
If i could help people/close threads id like to help out. :grinning:

Throwie

Veteran
Reaction score
I always wondered a ranking system. Their should be an faq with a detailed explanation with ranks like new member to member ect.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
I always wondered a ranking system. Their should be an faq with a detailed explanation with ranks like new member to member ect.
Ok, I noticed this. That is a good Idea. :y:

Throwie

Veteran
Reaction score
Their should be new stuff when you rank higher like to Member-Active Member like more options you can do in a thread.