Question Mw2 speed hack infection

Do you remember this infection

• Total voters

ratb0y

Reaction score
Refer to this video for exactly what infection I mean:

Hi I was wondering if anybody knows about this old-school infection mod and if it is still possible to do on pc / xbox? I used to love spending hours on end jumping out of maps like Karachi, scrapyard, quarry, favela, skid row etc... please point me in the right direction I've scoured forums in search of this and it seems to have disappeared from mw2 8 years ago :disappointed: thanks for reading.

ratb0y

Reaction score
I have 0 experience with gsc and just saying now I would highly prefer on xbox but i would still love to mess around on pc in private lobbies. :smile:
thanks for the comment!

CF4_99

Veteran
Reaction score
Check out InfinityLoader.com. Works for pc and xbox on the current updates. You don't need to know gsc. There are things already released so you could do stuff like this.

ratb0y

Reaction score
Check out InfinityLoader.com. Works for pc and xbox on the current updates. You don't need to know gsc. There are things already released so you could do stuff like this.

Hey thanks for the info I'll be sure to follow that up when I'm on my desktop later..
When you say it works on Xbox would I need a modded 360 such as a xenon? Sorry I'm pretty green with mods just really want to relive the good ol'days