Answered MW2 steam version mods?

KarhuGamer

Reaction score
Is there any of working cheats mw2 steam version, like wallhack and aimbot ?
And if there are some of working cheats how do i install them ?

KarhuGamer

Reaction score
I mean some mod where i can use WH and Aimbot just for fun in normal matches like domination and tdm

KarhuGamer

Reaction score
UnsignedGlitch
I tried that video, but in video is extreme injector and when i go to download link i cant get extreme injector i just get some DLLinjector and its different to use and dont know how get mods work.. And i select iw4mp.exe thing from process so i cant get mods work.

UnsignedGlitch

#C?
Donator
Reaction score
UnsignedGlitch
I tried that video, but in video is extreme injector and when i go to download link i cant get extreme injector i just get some DLLinjector and its different to use and dont know how get mods work.. And i select iw4mp.exe thing from process so i cant get mods work.
Your best bet is to message Starh he is a pc modder and coder he would know more about this issue then I do
Starh | CabConModding
Best Regards to you buddy!

swoon

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Reaction score
I mean some mod where i can use WH and Aimbot just for fun in normal matches like domination and tdm
Hi there. Aesir Cheats is already built for MW2, I'm currently working on a side project for CCM as a loader for all of you to register for free on and get to use our cheats. This is so we can remove cheats once detected and update them. Aesir Cheats will support that and so will Sesh Hooks once released. Thank you for your time.

shag_brudda

Reaction score
Hi there. Aesir Cheats is already built for MW2, I'm currently working on a side project for CCM as a loader for all of you to register for free on and get to use our cheats. This is so we can remove cheats once detected and update them. Aesir Cheats will support that and so will Sesh Hooks once released. Thank you for your time.

Will this let us mod lobbies on the normal steam version of mw2?