Release Nebula v1 beta not done (I MADE THIS )

modder1337

Veteran
Reaction score
This stuff really makes me upset because I worked on this for about six months because I still have school and **** so please don't say I didn't make it I made it from scratch so honestly I don't Care what it still really hurts my feelings that you don't believe I made it

Throwie

Veteran
Reaction score
This stuff really makes me upset because I worked on this for about six months because I still have school and **** so please don't say I didn't make it I made it from scratch so honestly I don't Care what it still really hurts my feelings that you don't believe I made it
I understand but it looks a lot like it and it looks leached. But in you're mind you know what happened and that counts :grinning:

Syndicate

Modder
Reaction score
this menu base is posted on another thread on this site, at least leave credit to the original creator, hate people who steal other peoples creations

BullyWiiPlaza

Modder
Reaction score
Most menu options aren't even assigned to functions so they won't do anything.
l93ngp4z.png

It's a leeched Shark's base with leeched functions besides a few random and retarded text edits. You're only 12 so what else to expect. :smile:

Procyon

BANNED
Reaction score
Most menu options aren't even assigned to functions so they won't do anything.
l93ngp4z.png

It's a leeched Shark's base with leeched functions besides a few random and retarded text edits. You're only 12 so what else to expect. :smile:
What 'bout the one I sent you? :anguished: