• 1 Billion Token
  • 1 Billion Coins
  • Level 50

Introduction
Copy to My Documents/Need for Speed(TM) Payback

Credits
NesHKa7

Download
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Virusscan
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Happy Hacking!​

Last edited:

Yonikar111

Reaction score
Can anyone pls upload another save file cause this save is not corrupt cause of server issues, it is corrupt because the save file itself has data errors and the game game can’t read them.It would really help me out,Thankx

prologuer9

Reaction score
I'm not quite sure but they could added something against it for sure.

Well, I've bought a copy of NFS Payback on Origin but I'm more interested in just the freeroam aspect, so a savegame will be ideal. The two that are currently out there seem to be corrupt: the one by NesHka and the other by JPinkman. Tried both, game says they're corrupt. You guys don't happen to know of a more updated version?

13stewartc

Reaction score
I looked into it some more and it looks like there is protection against save games from other computers/downloaded from the internet. and as far as the PS4 is concerned i would say that it is very unlikely that you're going to be able to put a save on there for NFS Payback :smile:

0924jj

Reaction score
Hi everyone can someone help me with this. I downloaded the rar now what do I do? Do i uncompress and save it to my usb or what im lost here by the way im new to the modding world :tonguewink: