Reqo Mods

Modder
Reaction score
Hey so i just got bo3 and downloaded it and tried to get on it and i get some error code saying " An error has occurred during the operation. (80029530) if anyone could help i would really appreciate it! Thanks VC

01cedric

Modder
Reaction score
well what are u playing on

I think he plays on PS3 ( I think )!
Most likely it comes from a Broken Game and/or a Broken Update! Try to reinstall the update and make sure, you still have the original eboot from the game in your "Games/yourgame/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN" and dont install the bo3 update using a pkg, try to install it by booting up the game!

Lucifer

Veteran
Reaction score
I think he plays on PS3 ( I think )!
Most likely it comes from a Broken Game and/or a Broken Update! Try to reinstall the update and make sure, you still have the original eboot from the game in your "Games/yourgame/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN" and dont install the bo3 update using a pkg, try to install it by booting up the game!
Plus bo3 on ps3 is broken af you cant even mod it without getting banned XD

Lucifer

Veteran
Reaction score
hey yeah im ps3 but its a new download off psn store[/QUOTEfirst off why would you waste your money on downloading that game when A you can get it for free and B you cant even play it lol but like 01cedric said try reinstalling the update and it also can be your firmware what firmware are you on

Lucifer

Veteran
Reaction score
I dont think so, as of he stated, that he downloaded his BO3 from the store... You usually cant do that on a JB PS3 :grinning:
i mean you can but its completely use less and a waste of money when you can get stuff for free lol

Reqo Mods

Modder
Reaction score
I have 4.70.1 DEX REBUG and I did buy it off Psn store what I did tho was I brought it from my legit PS3 and then I went in my jailbrake and downloaded it from my download list from my account