• The Definitive Guide To MW3 Hacks, Mods and Cheats In 2019!

You are interested in MW3 Hacks, Mods, Cheats or Trainers. Check our guide! Click here!

Question NEED TEKNOMW3 BAN BYPASSER AND ENDROUND TOOL

kj93

Reaction score
can anyone develop a tool for TeknoMW3 so it can help to bypass ban and end round if we are not hosting the game.

Craze

Alt + F4
Reaction score
can anyone develop a tool for TeknoMW3 so it can help to bypass ban and end round if we are not hosting the game.
There's like an ID changer or something, if I had the source of that, I'd just put it in an infinite loop. But, I don't have time also, I dont have the source

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
@God is our TeknoMW3 expert. You should ask him. :smile:

Regards,
CabCon.

Lucifer

Veteran
Reaction score
There is a GUID spoofed out if I am not mistaken if not when I get home I will send you it :smile:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
There is a GUID spoofed out if I am not mistaken if not when I get home I will send you it :grinning:
That would be very nice! :grinning:

Regards,
CabCon.

EDIT: Are you talking about the one I attached?

Attachments

• TeknoGUID Spoofer.net.rar
    97.9 KB · Views: 517

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Just go in your MW3 directory and open TecknoGods file then change id in HEX Just change and number like 9 to 7 and unbanned
What do you mean with TecknoGods file? Do you mean the .exe? :smile: or the player config? :smile:

nitaba01

Reaction score
What do you mean with TecknoGods file? Do you mean the .exe? :grinning: or the player config? :grinning:
he means there is a file called teknogods.ini.open it like this

[Settings]
Name=xxx
ID=123EE56
FOV=75
Clantag=xxxx
Title=xxxxxx
ShowConsole=false
Maxfps=300
SkipUpdate=false

[Network]
NetworkInterface=255
NetworkInterfaceList=[0 = xxxx.xxx.120.90; 1 = xxx.xxxx.42.63; 2 = xxx.xxxxx.0.1; 255 (default) = ANY IP]

he changes the id.

But I found it is not working for the most,only a few said it worked.

I notieced there is difference between servers.some with a T,some with a E.i donot know maybe it donsent matter anyway.I was banned by a server in the list with A big E,and nothing worked.......

sorry for my poor english,maybe someday there will be a method to unban,keep on man!