• Yes

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Pyrex BLJ

im done :)
Reaction score
Yes i know is is possible to change/modify camos and textures that are already in the game with the t6 lan client, but is it possible to add more?
Like instead of there only being 45 camos in the game can there be like 50?
Or is it possible to load custom shaders into the game for use in a mod menu, like a background or something?
I would like to know if it is even possible before i try and go do it.

Thanks, blj <3

TheKillerey

Modder
Reaction score
Yes i know is is possible to change/modify camos and textures that are already in the game with the t6 lan client, but is it possible to add more?
Like instead of there only being 45 camos in the game can there be like 50?
Or is it possible to load custom shaders into the game for use in a mod menu, like a background or something?
I would like to know if it is even possible before i try and go do it.

Thanks, blj :heart:
We have the source of Redacted and yes its possible to add more than 45 Camos in the game. But it will be hard to code. Custom Shader is also possible change the original background (You need the file name) and edit it. Its the same way with the camos ^^ All of them are possible but very hard to get it work

Pyrex BLJ

im done :)
Reaction score
We have the source of Redacted and yes its possible to add more than 45 Camos in the game. But it will be hard to code. Custom Shader is also possible change the original background (You need the file name) and edit it. Its the same way with the camos ^^ All of them are possible but very hard to get it work
I will need an ipak re-packer right? I was looking around and it looks like i will but none exist yet :/